Others Abandoned Mogi Origins [v1.85] [Erogi]

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Heyo, I'm back... Sorry to have kept you waiting, here's the 1.85 installer (latest ver):
Hopefully it'll be enough (If not, I'll try sending something else). Have fun.
is that installer safe (no malware or shit)?:unsure:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
How do you unlock the Gallery? The gallery is like 5 tiimes the size of what it used to be, but I was under the impression that there was barely any new content?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
How do you unlock the Gallery? The gallery is like 5 tiimes the size of what it used to be, but I was under the impression that there was barely any new content?
just click on start there only 2 options gallery or "extra modes"
they removed the story so you can only play time attack and survival
this update removed half of the games content:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayer128

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
clicking start unlocks the gallery? Or are u implying you cant unlock the gallery. I have some of the gallery unlocked from a previous build, but I want to unlock the rest of it. I am not interested in the new game modes, I just want to see the scenes.

Reactions: libertypics

Superk

May 21, 2017
clicking start unlocks the gallery? Or are u implying you cant unlock the gallery. I have some of the gallery unlocked from a previous build, but I want to unlock the rest of it. I am not interested in the new game modes, I just want to see the scenes.
While it doen't work for the last screen, it does work for 90% of the gallery.

Found this from their patreon. Not too sure if it works for earlier versions, but I'm pretty sure it works for current. View attachment 515923

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
While it doen't work for the last screen, it does work for 90% of the gallery.
The Control s worked, but everytime I click a scene, the game crashes and says video player error -1?

I redownloaded it, and it worked? Hmm. Anyways, thanks for the help.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
they didn't remove the story this was just them showing off the two extra modes, the two new girls the Troll and Vampire and the updated animations for Black(Slime), Gold, Stone and Squirrel.

it's basically just a test build for Time Attack and Survival modes. the save data is compatible with 1.62 so you can still play that just fine.

note I don't think Cyclops, Alraune and Oak show up here but if you unlocked their scenes in 1.62 you can still view the scenes in them in 1.851

edit I was wrong the only stuff unlock in 1.85 with 1.62 save is hostage animations

Last edited:

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
updated my post on the first page if anyone wants a partial save file, make sure to read the important note included on it

May 25, 2017
Can you tell how to find hp bar with cheat engine, please? I tried and it didn't work
iirc HP starts at 100 and goes down. The cum gauge starts at 0 and goes up.

Just search for an unknown initial value and find a MoGi and a checkpoint. Just do next scan as a decreased value when you get hit and increased value when your HP gets reset at the CP. It should only take you a minute tops.

Make absolute sure you're doing all value types as well.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So does anyone know if the dev going to be adding back the story (From the start) in the next update or so? I seem to lost my copy of the game and it looks like the uploader didn't keep any downloads for the older version (I didn't see another thread on here for the game).

(The only other download I found without going to a risky site is the "MogiOriginsDemoFinal" over on dev's own site. (I am sorry if that the "Demo Final" turns out to be the last story update I've been out of the loop with this game for a little while now :whistle: )

Last edited: