• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Mogi Origins [v1.85] [Erogi]

Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
Someone has complete 100% the 1.85 version?
There's no story in 1.85, only combat-based challenges. The only "completion" you could get by playing is unlocking the newer scenes in the gallery.
If you're too lazy to get grabbed once by each enemy, you could just press T or ctrl-T (I think) in the gallery to unlock everything.

Unrelated to AlexVinegars' reply, update the description for fuck's sake... It's clearly unrelated to the game.

Reactions: iamslime

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
Damn, Back at 2016, I found this in PH and I was younger then, now that I am more cultured than most, I luckily stumbled on this in itch.io BOOM Memories come flowing back and so I thank you for placing this here. So many years and memories hahahaha

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's two posts that give downloads for versions 1.62 and 1.85, which are Story and Time Attack / Survival respectively. Just for people new to the thread who don't want to look very hard. Also, fun fact: If you leave the area during the Succubus boss fight, she gets glitched out and you can just progress right past her. The easiest way to do this is to hit her once or twice and then run back to the security booth and enter. Save there (optional, only save if you're fine with not being able to finish the fight or you just can't win) and voila, she'll just stand there forever.

Reactions: Minishotgun

Lad of lads

May 7, 2021
Whoa, this here is a rather old thread and i still see this game getting updates... i hear they finished making the final boss, but im not sure it has gone out yet... What is the latest version in this game?

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
According to , they're finishing up on the likely last beta before final release (v1.851).
…Also, someone really should update the description in OP.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 2347

Overview:
Our favorite hardcore hottie Jayda is back from the gym, and out to have fun with her friend Natasha. What begins as drinks turns to all-out debauchery after the two encounter a big, hard cock. Jayda discovers how much more fun it is to eschew sweet innocence for dirty lust once she's behind closed doors, and she jumps onto the opportunity to have her holes filled to the brim.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-14
Release Date: 2020-12-21
Developer: Erogi
Censorship: No
Version: 1.85
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to Supershadow30 for sharing!

View attachment 136402 View attachment 136403 View attachment 136404 View attachment 136405 View attachment 136406
Need this link to be added to the OP :
Also an OP update too for who are asking for the story mode again
(No story mode in 1.85)
And the keys to unlock the gallery too

Last edited:

DragonBoi_GX

Oct 22, 2018
8 years this game has been in development on Patreon. For 8 years this game has been supported by someone on Patreon for this amount of time. I would really like to personally meet one of the people that have supported these people for this entire length of time. I really do think that there are many, many other games that could satisfy their taste for a monster girl game while providing a better engine, graphics, a wider variety of monster girls, the possibility of a bigger world, all within a fraction of the development time that these people have taken.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
8 years this game has been in development on Patreon. For 8 years this game has been supported by someone on Patreon for this amount of time. I would really like to personally meet one of the people that have supported these people for this entire length of time. I really do think that there are many, many other games that could satisfy their taste for a monster girl game while providing a better engine, graphics, a wider variety of monster girls, the possibility of a bigger world, all within a fraction of the development time that these people have taken.
At least this is not a Star Citizen's shit, which can't just do for his rabbits a right carrot