Others Abandoned Mogi Origins [v1.85] [Erogi]

raltermoose

Oct 22, 2018
Well what the **** (something you probably aren't allowed to say here).

Why wait for others to do the work for you...

Copied directly out of an earlier text file

-----

These are the links to the MoGi Origins Beta and Extra Modes version:

1) MoGi Origins v1.62 (Beta)
This version allows you to play through the main game.
(The main game at this point is not completed but you can play about half of Voms timeline. The game ends when you meet Ucogi)

Here is the link:
ZIP: dropbox.com/s/rxcvyd1j9vlrjw5/MogiOrigins v1.62.zip?dl=0
Installer ZIP: dropbox.com/s/3gi89a10ujka8ib/MogiOrigins - 1.62 installer.zip?dl=0

-----
Copied direct out of an earlier text file (i won't say which).

If it is illegal to post direct links this way, please just delete this post.

Superk

May 21, 2017
That's not an answer:mad:
Apologies. As you can probably see by just looking up at the url, this is the same thread. I...don't know what type of answer you wanted.

As explained before, and even on the same page as this reply, the 1.62 version is the story mode. ABOVE YOUR POST raltermoose asked almost the exact question and found it two seconds later. The answer is literally the post before yours.

I will give you this though. It's not on the main page. That could be remedied in the future. However, please just look up.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
God, I remember playing this game years ago; then I randomly ran across it again today.

I really hope the devs able to find a programmer, or updates to the newer game engine, the art style and animations are a weird mix of sexy and hilarious, I absolutely love it.

Sgian_Dubh

Aug 27, 2017
I'm not looking to start an argument, but this shouldn't have the abandoned tab imo.
Not as an argument, but the abandoned tag remains until a new game update comes out, as in digital playable version.
Although what I do when I find some game I like is keep the name somewhere, or bookmark it.

Reactions: Mr.Z