Others Abandoned Mogi Origins [v1.85] [Erogi]

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
I have 1.62 and I have a nearly full gallery, the only one I'm missing is between the purple slime and the Cyclops but I'm stuck and idk where to go/who I'm missing, can someone help me because I might have just straight up past them by accident

Superk

May 21, 2017
I have 1.62 and I have a nearly full gallery, the only one I'm missing is between the purple slime and the Cyclops but I'm stuck and idk where to go/who I'm missing, can someone help me because I might have just straight up past them by accident
Found this from their patreon. Not too sure if it works for earlier versions, but I'm pretty sure it works for current. cheat maybe..PNG

Reactions: tbstbs1

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
Would you be kind enough to share your save file?

its your tsave in c:\users\XXXXXX\Appdata\mogiorigins

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
thanks, i also think so as well since the last blog post was around 4 months ago
3 months ago they said

We are at the hardest phase of the development. This is the phase were we are exhausted after years of devotion, as everything finally gets put together. Everything we worked for, hopefully fits together well. With Voms' story almost done, Veins and Titan will spend the next two weeks reviewing Voms' playthrough, trying to address any problem, glitch and oversight they may find.

Many unpredictable things may happen at this phase, such as new objects not freeze during pause, gameplay or anything unpredictable that we could not foresee. After that, Veins will finalize all the art assets, including sprites, sex scenes and level art. Veins has now a decent experience with GameMaker and he will deal with the enemy placement and any art glitches made by the several people who worked in the tiling of the game.

Once all that is done, Voms' game will be released. The rest of the characters will be released at a later date, once they are completed as well.

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
In the Blogcomments are some more snippets of information:
-
Corona's just having a very adverse effect on us. Everyone's home so no privacy. Serious financial strain taking away our attention more often than we'd like as well.

But we refuse to give up after coming so close.
-
Still here, no worries. Coronavirus has crippled us temporarily... my pc broke down and I couldnt fix it. But I'm good now and trying to catch up.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
that last post about their pc dead means they lost all the data
or is just dump excuse to farm more money till they lost all their patrons.

remember this is over 8 years old...

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
The newest version is pretty short, kinda like to Future Fragment's current patreon demos: No story content or expensive levels, just some gameplay with a few new mechanics (and gallery).
I might upload something later (if nobody does before).
i'll give ya a kek if you do that

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
The newest version is pretty short, kinda like to Future Fragment's current patreon demos: No story content or expensive levels, just some gameplay with a few new mechanics (and gallery).
I might upload something later (if nobody does before).
Be cool if you do, cause pretty sure no one else will

Reactions: Trolldier Cop

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
The newest version is pretty short
Clarification: this isn't a new beta version. This is a pre-release showcase / testing grounds.
While "only 2 new girls" is correct on paper, unlocking the gallery with a certain advice reminded above, proves that wrong. Most anims are still locked, but we get to see a few more not accessible in the two new modes; and some clues as to how many girls there will alledgedly be in the full thing.

Development speed certainly wasn't stellar, but it's been suggested full game should be out in a matter of a few months, maybe weeks, who knows? It's been 8 years; 1-2 months doesn't sound that bad in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: decker2