Others Abandoned Mogi Origins [v1.85] [Erogi]

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while. I'm looking forward to playing it when it's available. Have they added a few more bosses since the giant red slimegirl?

D

Deleted member 7072

It's a shame the controls and hitboxes are so shit in this game, everything else is acceptable

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Holy shit this is infuriating lock the damn fps how you are meant to do precise platforming or the escape QTE when the framerate is all over the place.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Whoops, I actually forgot I was looking for this to reupload. This is the version that was made available on page 2.

Wow they reported your mega link in record time. Try a text file with a mega in it?

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
So this may be an odd question... Is there a reason I can't stand on the I-beams? They don't seem to be physical, but it seems to get past the tutorial, I need to move one to stand on in order to jump over the cargo containers.

Not sure if I'm just dumb, or the game isn't working correctly.

This is one of those times, I really hope I'm just being stupid and the game isn't messed up. I don't know where to find another good copy of the full game, so...

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
V.1.353, have reach the end in beta, but one have a full save, have not all hostage, and 1 sex scene, cant found thx ^^