Others Abandoned Mogi Origins [v1.85] [Erogi]

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
"Mogi Origins"... now there's a name I never thought I'd hear again... not after what they did to me back in Tijuana. I was stuck there for 8 months!

Seriously though, I remember this way back when it was an Offbeatr drive. It was successful too if I remember correctly. I remember the demo around that time enjoyable yet rather tricky from a game point of view while the sexy stuff was rather limited to just the 4 monster types, the best being the Kitty Nurse. Has it progressed much since back then? If so then I'd say its worth the play just for the challenge and the occasional kinky animation, otherwise I'd leave it be until it's near done since most of it is platfoming and open drawers to read messages paid for by the Offbeatr supporters with an occasional interaction with a girl-like being.

Either way though, best of luck with it. It's a little sad to see the game's not done by now but it's also great to see its not been giving up on so keep at it fellas!

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Could anyone, please, more pics (screenshots) about what to expect of the game? It really lacks visual teasers

kingmich

May 21, 2017
sheesh its hard as hell to find any info on this game at all i guess not many people support them anymore?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
There's their blog that they update every so often.

eh.. i found a copy of the game but god DAMN its a pain in the ass to play likes its not worth it just to get a gameover every time and bosses being a pain in the ass to fight hell i heard they got rid of loli stuff people wanted but still kept loli chars in the game like all the hard work just for one scene.... and it doesn't even repeat in the gallery honestly i don't wanna support this guy... like i want to see people steal it.

Reactions: Deleted member 7072

manuli

Nov 9, 2017
how often are the updates? i think the last is ver 1.353 right? dont allow me enter to patreon... why?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
how often are the updates? i think the last is ver 1.353 right? dont allow me enter to patreon... why?
don't know how often, but 1.353 is latest i'm aware of which is uploaded/shared already.
. so they shut them down till they adhere to them.

tumblr_inline_oy3g4jCcE61rijr7g_540.png