• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Moemon Isekai [V 0.2] [Salek]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I'm not a Pokemon fan, played it but only for a short time. This game I liked instead. So I'm hoping for not abandoned, as this was really fun and sexy. I'm also glad for the English version, even if I can understand some writing in German. Still, my English is much better, even if Swedish is my best language. :LOL:

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Reactions: csum and Salek

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Just wondering when is the next update?
Unfortunately, I can't tell you because I don't know for sure myself. I have an vague plan of what I want to put into the update and I'm about halfway through.

Finished are 300 renders. Which is a reading time of about 25 minutes.
A Moedecks was also implemented successfully, but there are still some minor flaws.
122.png 121.png 123.png

Here is a render I am currently working on.

CharaStudio-2024-01-25-20-53-30-Render.png

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
any new news for the next update?
Unfortunately, I still don't know when the next update will be ready.
The work is progressing slowly but steadily. I have now added another 80 renders.
Maybe I'll finish this event I'm working on and keep the update shorter than planned. But then I still have to check the story for potential errors and finally translate everything.
CharaStudio-2024-03-10-22-39-08-Render.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes