• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Moemon Isekai [V 0.2] [Salek]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Can you please made 75% of all moegirls to have large/huge tits and the rest small/med tits?

I will decide for each moemon individually how far it makes sense to give her small/medium/large breasts.
But I don't think it will come to that, that 75% have big breasts. Sorry.

bojock

Mar 27, 2023
great project, I loved it.
I didn't expect much according to the language, as german, but there is surprisingly much intelligence, and I would like to know how it continues :D. I was looking for a game that actually has a story at all, besides the sexual content, this VN is very funny and refreshing.

Reactions: Salek

Harihoes

May 31, 2017
Pretty interesting. Kinda like the cutesy relationship of the MC with Growlithe, wouldn´t mind a Tsundere moemon as well with a little bit of a tragic story where she is saved by mc.

Mar 29, 2023
A couple things I noticed while playing; sometimes german words are bleeding through in the english version. For example; If some unknown person screams or something, instead of being called "unknown person" its called "unbekannte person", or if you exchange numbers with officer jenny... eh... I mean rocky, you see in the pokedex screen some german words. As my knowledge of the german language is so basic, I don't know what it said. Though "unbekannte" looks very similar to "onbekend" which means unknown in dutch.

Edit 1: Also there is a typo / wrong word used in a dialog; when the mc brought nina back home, the mc is asked to stay there. The mc asks growlithe what she "thinks" but the dialog said: "What do you mean growlithe? Should we stay here?" -> "What do you think growlithe? (...)" And after that, the scene in the bath, the word mean is used instead of think.

Edit 2: In one of the trainer fights, where the opponent uses weedle, the pokemon call also sounds like weedle, but it is called hornliu? Is hornliu a nickname the trainer gave to weedle or is this another typo?

From what I've seen so far, this vn looks pretty good and the story is some-what nostalgic as it reminds me of me playing pokemon blue when I was young, except I had a squirtle instead of a growlithe

Last edited:

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
A couple things I noticed while playing; sometimes german words are bleeding through in the english version. For example; If some unknown person screams or something, instead of being called "unknown person" its called "unbekannte person", or if you exchange numbers with officer jenny... eh... I mean rocky, you see in the pokedex screen some german words. As my knowledge of the german language is so basic, I don't know what it said. Though "unbekannte" looks very similar to "onbekend" which means unknown in dutch.
I totally overlooked that. Thank you for reporting. I have corrected it for the next version.

Untitled.png

Also there is a typo / wrong word used in a dialog; when the mc brought nina back home, the mc is asked to stay there. The mc asks growlithe what she "thinks" but the dialog said: "What do you mean growlithe? Should we stay here?" -> "What do you think growlithe? (...)" And after that, the scene in the bath, the word mean is used instead of think.
Feedback like this is incredibly important to me. Since I don't know much about the English language, I have to translate everything sentence by sentence with a translation program like DeepL. Of course this is not error free. My biggest worry is that I messed up the translation so badly that the reader doesn't understand the story.
So if you or others notice anything else that sounds weird or doesn't make sense, it would be great if you could let me know.

From what I've seen so far, this vn looks pretty good and the story is some-what nostalgic as it reminds me of me playing pokemon blue when I was young, except I had a squirtle instead of a growlithe
My first Pokemon version was also blue and I also took squirtle as a starter.
I played through that version at least a dozen times in my youth because I just loved it so much.
I always wanted to draw something like a manga about an MC that goes the same way as the MC in Pokemon blue/Red.
But since I'm a total loser when it comes to drawing, I'll try it this way.

A small additional remark at the end.
I never intended to translate the VN into English, let alone put it on F95. But since a F95 user wrote me once and asked if the game on my banner is in English too, I just started translating it and then put it on F95. And as long as at least 1 person is interested in an English translation, I will keep translating it.

Edit1:
Edit 2: In one of the trainer fights, where the opponent uses weedle, the pokemon call also sounds like weedle, but it is called hornliu? Is hornliu a nickname the trainer gave to weedle or is this another typo?
Hornliu is the German name for weedle. I overlooked that when translating. I have corrected it now.
Thanks again for pointing it out to me.

Last edited:

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Just played through it, and really that was excellent! Surprised about the sudden showing of some Naruto characters though. Are many of the characters going to be expies too? Or rather, are the other girls so far expies, and I just haven't noticed?

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Just played through it, and really that was excellent! Surprised about the sudden showing of some Naruto characters though. Are many of the characters going to be expies too? Or rather, are the other girls so far expies, and I just haven't noticed?
I am glad that you enjoyed the story.
To answer your first question. There will be other familiar faces showing up.
Let's move on to the second question. Expies (apart from the Naruto characters) are: The Professor, Gabby, Rocky and Ellie.
However, I'm not sure if the first three count as expies, since I am not very familiar with the term.

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Let me try to explain it as I understand it. From the online definition, an expy stands for "exported character", so a character from an existing franchise - such as Naruto and Naruto Shippuden - inserted into your own work but with some differences to make it so they are not just a crossover. Like this one has Tsunade and Sakura, who have similar attitudes and looks to the original, but are not ninjas (so far) and they have a background in your world completely different from that in the original (not from the Leaf Village, don't use Chakra, etc.).

So the first three girls you mentioned would have to have come from an already existing fandom somewhere - in looks and/or personality.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes