4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I'm not a Pokemon fan, played it but only for a short time. This game I liked instead. So I'm hoping for not abandoned, as this was really fun and sexy. I'm also glad for the English version, even if I can understand some writing in German. Still, my English is much better, even if Swedish is my best language. :LOL:

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Reactions: csum and Salek

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Just wondering when is the next update?
Unfortunately, I can't tell you because I don't know for sure myself. I have an vague plan of what I want to put into the update and I'm about halfway through.

Finished are 300 renders. Which is a reading time of about 25 minutes.
A Moedecks was also implemented successfully, but there are still some minor flaws.
122.png 121.png 123.png

Here is a render I am currently working on.

CharaStudio-2024-01-25-20-53-30-Render.png

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
any new news for the next update?
Unfortunately, I still don't know when the next update will be ready.
The work is progressing slowly but steadily. I have now added another 80 renders.
Maybe I'll finish this event I'm working on and keep the update shorter than planned. But then I still have to check the story for potential errors and finally translate everything.
CharaStudio-2024-03-10-22-39-08-Render.png

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Update report.
All renders are complete but still need to be edited into the VN. Then the story will be checked again for inconsistencies and the wording will be adjusted.
The last step will be the translation into English.
I think everything will be ready in 2 weeks.
Until then, I wish you all the best and don't forget to give best girl plenty of head pats.
tag03schrottplatz068.png

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The update is out.
I know it's not much, but it's honest work.
Don't be surprised that version 0.3 is smaller than version 0.2.
This is because I changed the format of the renders.

In case someone wonders if he needs version 0.2 as well.
0.2 is included in 0.3.

Oh yes, you have to start from the beginning otherwise the Moedecks will not work.

I hope you enjoy it.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Well, it was surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting much but my love for Poke- Moemon convinced me to play it.

The story follows the original one nicely for now. I found myself hooked on the game without even realizing it. There is an absolutely crazy possibility of variety for moemons, in addition to humans.

I don't know what more to say honestly, I like it, thanks for the work and good luck Salek !

Reactions: Salek

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Very nice update. A hefty bit of story added there. Especially enjoyed the addition of the rattata sisters near the end, since the oldest sister seems to be giving "advice" to your growlithe that's bound to be fun later.

Looking forward to seeing this develop further, Salek!

Soulcoredl

Nov 29, 2019
You're doing amazing, the game is very good. For now we have no choices but that's not a problem, the story is good, hope that we can catch more moemon, and of course, train them and "train" them.
So, hope you can continue this project because sure i want to see it finished, take care and keep this good work.

Reactions: Salek
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes