MMD discussion/sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Jam1ee

Damn , RIP your 20 bucks

I opened your creator link , and saw no post or whatsoever
Any chance it's an impostor creator instead?

It's so different with any creator that have many post and comment
Just take a look at some

================================

When the first time I ever decided to support some Fanbox creator
My account also new , freshly 1 day created. But I still get the content
Since the link are posted there

IDK how it's work with any creator that needs to be PM for link tho

Anyway , why not cancel your payment from your credit card instead?
If you use CC that is
IIRC you can deny your transaction

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Jam1ee

Damn , RIP your 20 bucks

I opened your creator link , and saw no post or whatsoever
Any chance it's an impostor creator instead?
Yes.
could be.

ive open his profile, it seems like its an acc that specialized in making koikatsu Character card?
he post his "preview" on his Pixiv and if people want to buy "his" model, you need to go to his

however, he didnt really post his fanbox account on his pixiv, only gumroad,
so there's a chance its a scam/
especially for an easy to copy things like koikatsu Card

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
It's simple, I sent email to PixivFanbox, they too, decided to not refund me. I was scammed.
Yeah there has been alot of talk before on Pixiv about that guy. He's scum. Overpriced cards that used to use other peoples work as a base. I have a decent amout of their cards that I got from other means.

GooRegHelp

Jan 27, 2020
does anyone know the name of the artist

got this a while ago from this group but cant find the source of it

Reactions: Kourin

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
Yeah there has been alot of talk before on Pixiv about that guy. He's scum. Overpriced cards that used to use other peoples work as a base. I have a decent amout of their cards that I got from other means.
Has nobody reported him before? He blocked my second account that I used to try negotiate with him. I've never met such a fking loser, taking ppl money shamelessly without any compensation. I can't believe the Pixiv management team refused to help me even though I sent evidence, incompetent. Definitely my first and last time to ever spend on that platform.

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
tbh accepted payment is automatically done by the platform, not the author fault
but yeah, should've been able to refund if you didnt get any content from him
I literally sent every evidence I could, they replied me with nothing but "try talking to the creator", "no refund once supported". No shit Sherlock, if I have done that and it worked i wouldn't have gone through all the hassle of sending email to the authority.

seth zero

Jan 7, 2023

OMG!! Thanks for you sharing! ,Do you have any ''Limited Video''?

Hanmaru

Jul 12, 2020
Kancolle mmd. Suzuya and Kumano futanari. Later with kashima and Eugen, Ikazuchi, Inazuma. 6 or more series. Does anybody know name of this videos or author?

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
has anyone dealt with the problem of PixivFanbox creator refusing to give you rewards after you subscribed to them? I supported them but they refused to give me the rewards with the reason that my account is new. They blocked me. Is refund even possible at this point?
Happened to me last month with AKT. This is the worst

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

[Izlez]

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone has this guy's h_ttps://fantia.jp/posts/2074332 works? (I still haven't reach 3 posts so I just add a lower dash in the link)

Failnaught

Oct 13, 2019
It's simple, I sent email to PixivFanbox, they too, decided to not refund me. I was scammed.
did you paid with a credit card? if yes, perhaps you could report that transaction, explaining your situation, and asking for a refund. At least this is possible here with my bank. (you may get your account banned from pixiv fanbox due to them thinking its a fraudulent account if you do that, but if its a new account, you shouldnt really be losing too much)

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Bro,can you share this link again?Thank you so much!
The link is already nuked, it’s something the source site does with all links, they delete it after a couple of weeks. That being said you didn’t miss much, it’s a bunch of videos the creator of the collection cut up to just the sex scenes they liked and you end up with maybe a fourth of the actual content.

Status
Not open for further replies.