MMD discussion/sharing

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thread for discussion about MMD stuff.

Use the report function if you want to share new content or artist who needs a thread.

Existing artists:
shantianxiaozhi
DrEzaL
Nyakumi
Bitch Knight
ForgetSkyrim
77trendering
sryb
zhetuijeiwowanyitian
ltdend
doubleP
Mister Pink
marusu
Yasai-Pantsu
QNR
misa_Ultra
6669993821yhmmmd6
Shinshi No.52
Shuishui

Juswe
Goutouren
yyukold
9wjy9
Vectorcell
kuro@vov
HDL/HΔL
O-Dio
Kojirou
SPPX
Banana
nazono123kusa
7pupu/cobby
ZXSN
Painxoxo
Bengugu
Mao
kemkem

See also collection shared in the thread here and torrents here.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2020
I posted the latest Shantianxiaozhi video on their thread. That should be in the OP too. 相位土豆 should have one too.

Reactions: crivelz

butnuster57

Dec 31, 2017
There was also an MMDrandom31 link in the old Drezal thread. I'd just like to ask if anyone has any cobby(7pupu) content

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
New thread, eh? Alright. Well, as I already stated in the previous one, I also like stuff involving stripping or playing around with clothes physics(as opposed to clothes magically disappearing). Here's a couple of vids with Miku

Bismarck exhibitionism and strip

Some Iwara users focusing on stripping content:
private vids are just slightly different versions of the public videos, they can be seen for free on so long as you have an account.
who also has posted a helpful playlist on their profile if you wanna search for more stuff like this
lots of stuff with Patchouli

mostly Miku and Gumi, also there's a couple of vids with those tiny girls from Kancolle but I'm not interested in loli shit. I hope that won't cause the thread to get nuked for "rule 7" or something. I guess it's fine so long as we don't link to it directly? Cause other creators that were shared here also have content that would fall under rule 7.

Jun 23, 2020
New thread, eh? Alright. Well, as I already stated in the previous one, I also like stuff involving stripping or playing around with clothes physics(as opposed to clothes magically disappearing). Here's a couple of vids with Miku

private vids are just slightly different versions of the public videos, they can be seen for free on so long as you have an account.
who also has posted a helpful playlist on their profile if you wanna search for more stuff like this

mostly Miku and Gumi, also there's a couple of vids with those tiny girls from Kancolle but I'm not interested in loli shit. I hope that won't cause the thread to get nuked for "rule 7" or something. I guess it's fine so long as we don't link to it directly? Cause other creators that were shared here also have content that would fall under rule 7.
Exhibitionism stuff is great. Anything with some kinda story is a cut above for me, especially Shantianxiaozhi's sex battle stuff.

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022

Glad to see more striptease fellow enjoyers.

Imho is the best "striptease" MMDer but he stopped making new videos years ago. This is the best striptease I have seen in MMD.

is also top tier but the same. He stopped making videos a long time ago.

is an active MMDer that also focus in stripteases and teasings.

is also a great MMDer that focus in stripteases but bad news is he doesn't make uncensored videos.