MMD discussion/sharing

Sting (Ñ)GH

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone know who is the author of this work?

I have searched for it through image search but without result, I remember that there are several parts

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
Good idea to delete proof of he was right lol.
he was right? I was literally supporting him with a new account, and he blocked me for that. The description didn't even state any condition that new account is considered suspicious. I can paste it again for you to see, I can't believe ppl like you exist. Try losing money and not getting anything for something you didn't do wron 1688108366164.png

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
If he didn't accept my participation, he could have NOT accept my payment, but refund can't be done, and what sucks more is he blocked and ignored my message. This is a literal scam. The Pixiv team is not helping either, they just replied with a message that says a refund can't be done. I'm not spending on this platform anymore.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
he was right? I was literally supporting him with a new account, and he blocked me for that. The description didn't even state any condition that new account is considered suspicious. I can paste it again for you to see, I can't believe ppl like you exist. Try losing money and not getting anything for something you didn't do wron View attachment 2734079
post that author fanbox page link

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
1688109897337.png If he thinks that a new account is suspicious, I can understand that, but he accepted my payment and blocked me which made this a scummy action

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 2734102 If he thinks that a new account is suspicious, I can understand that, but he accepted my payment and blocked me which made this a scummy action
tbh accepted payment is automatically done by the platform, not the author fault
but yeah, should've been able to refund if you didnt get any content from him

farom

Nov 13, 2020
View attachment 2734102 If he thinks that a new account is suspicious, I can understand that, but he accepted my payment and blocked me which made this a scummy action
Damn, you got scammed. I'd like to see what you asked Fanbox for the refund, but then again this is google searchable open internet, so posting your messages here could compromise your pixiv/fanbox account...

Reactions: RGZ34

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
Damn, you got scammed. I'd like to see what you asked Fanbox for the refund, but then again this is google searchable open internet, so posting your messages here could compromise your pixiv/fanbox account...
It's simple, I sent email to PixivFanbox, they too, decided to not refund me. I was scammed.

Last edited:

HinokiVG

Oct 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing! Do you have any chance to have his new sex version of Raiden's Up&Down?

Reactions: lmumumum

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
New MMDLinuxDX dropped with Kafka if any1 is interested. Waiting for kind soul to update Kemono.
+1 to this if anyone gets it, linux has been improving so fast and his sex videos are decent duration, something rare these days, bonus points for thicc af models.