4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
Hmm looks interesting but I don't know if I wanna see horror while fapping...Imma try it when I'm must find something quick to fap to....

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
i have another question are you going to be updating monthly or longer?
I would say roughly a month or even shorter seeing as I am currently unemployed. 3-5 weeks I'd say.

For being just a short introduction to the visual novel so far, it has peeked my curiosity... The visuals of the characters look very much like higher resolution version of Honey Select models, but I'm not sure what engine was used to generate them... For being hentai inspired, they still look pretty good... I can see that the story is taking on an almost H.P. Lovecraft type vibe, with spooky chanting, purple tentacles, and spooky overall visuals... There is no actual hint at how the game play will work yet, but I do get some sense, of how the main plot may somewhat play out... There is a bit of decent production value added in how some of the visuals look and play out as well... I went ahead and posted my review...
First off thank you for leaving a 5 star review! All shots were made in Honey Select studio and were taken into post processing using Adobe Lightroom. Photoshop was used for the UI and main title pages and a few shots in the game itself. In terms of gameplay, it be more of a traditional VN with choices and paths to choose but that won't show up til a bit later on when more of the main characters are introduced.

tentacle is a no-no for me but the pics dont look bad.
anyone can give a rough estimate about content/playtime, since this is a prologue!?
The playtime for the prologue is roughly about 10 minutes or so, depending how fast you read.

Came for the graphics left because of the tags.
That's unfortunate but thanks for stopping by regardless!

looks great. I just hope Patreon won't bother you and you can complete the game the way you intended
I hope so too but if they do we'll find a different place for it :D

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
looks good so far but it aint much really. whats the role of MC, is he gonna be used as he is some chosen one, he is gonna join this cult or gods or whatever? gonna wait some months until i pick it up to see how it will turn out. looks good for honey select (better than others i mean) i really like the purple theme going on.

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
looks good so far but it aint much really. whats the role of MC, is he gonna be used as he is some chosen one, he is gonna join this cult or gods or whatever? gonna wait some months until i pick it up to see how it will turn out. looks good for honey select (better than others i mean) i really like the purple theme going on.
Thanks for the feedback! And yes it is a very, very early prologue release. Chapter 1 is currently being written and once it's done the scenes will follow. And for the question about the MC, I can't answer that without spoiling anything.

So for anyone who is interested, we've decided to do a free swimsuit pinup over at our patreon and are allowing you as the fans to vote on which girl gets the spotlight!

POLL IS CLOSED! Thanks for participating.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Heh... The innocent and the doll are tied... Color me impressed.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I would say roughly a month or even shorter seeing as I am currently unemployed. 3-5 weeks I'd say.

First off thank you for leaving a 5 star review! All shots were made in Honey Select studio and were taken into post processing using Adobe Lightroom. Photoshop was used for the UI and main title pages and a few shots in the game itself. In terms of gameplay, it be more of a traditional VN with choices and paths to choose but that won't show up til a bit later on when more of the main characters are introduced.

The playtime for the prologue is roughly about 10 minutes or so, depending how fast you read.

That's unfortunate but thanks for stopping by regardless!

I hope so too but if they do we'll find a different place for it :D
sounds good :D

Reactions: TheSinfulOne

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
POLL is now closed. ELLY takes the win with 12 votes followed by Hitomi with 9. Working on the Pinup now. Thank you all for participating!

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
POLL is now closed. ELLY takes the win with 12 votes followed by Hitomi with 9. Working on the Pinup now. Thank you all for participating!
Aww, bummer. :frown:
Don't worry, Sandy. You'll get the win next time. Your abs will get the recognition they deserve.

Reactions: TheSinfulOne

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Too bad we can't choose to see more of the Goddess, love the lustful and the slutty ones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Aww, bummer. :frown:
Don't worry, Sandy. You'll get the win next time. Your abs will get the recognition they deserve.
Sandy is one of my favorites too along with Patrisha but sadly not everyone agrees :( She'll have her moment I'm sure.

whos elly and hitomi if you mentioned them before? me personally think the teacher or whens in succubus form atleast the doll and the rebel are the best
Elly is the short hair blonde one that first appears when the names are called out. She's also the on directly to the left of the MC in the banner in my sig. Hitomi is The Doll. She was winning the poll but Elly took over right at the end.

Too bad we can't choose to see more of the Goddess, love the lustful and the slutty ones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ahh yes don't worry she'll be in the polls once her character is revealed. :extremelyhappy:

Here's the picture for the winner of the Poll Elly! 4K resolution. Feel free to download and save it for yourself.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote