4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
since there are both tentacles and rape, I'm guessing that there is also tentacle rape. my question is can it be stopped/avoided? Especially if the person is sexable, because I absolutely refuse to stick my dick anywhere a slimy, disgusting tentacle has been. I'm ok with it being in the game, like the main bad guy getting it or having it as an option, just not when I'm expected to willingly fuck someone that has had it inside them.
Oh boy... Tentacle rape is basically the main fetish in this game.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
playing this game while i wait for corruption to be released
Oh boy... Tentacle rape is basically the main fetish in this game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks pretty good would probably be even better with a little of animation here and there and maybe even some sounds.

Looked more rape then tentacle rape as the only one that was really doing any raping was the monster.

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks pretty good would probably be even better with a little of animation here and there and maybe even some sounds.

Looked more rape then tentacle rape as the only one that was really doing any raping was the monster.
Hey thanks for the feedback, we will keep those suggestions in mind!

There will be a mixture of monsters/tentacles but full on tentacles are on their way :D

Reactions: Lykanz

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Because I really enjoyed the introduction to this game, with it showing so much promise, I've returned for this latest content... First I'ld like to mention that the writing is still very spot on and the visuals are awesome, mostly... But here is the kicker for me personally, I'm not into Tentacle Sex and especially not into Monster Sex... And this chapter has a rape scene with both... There is also X-Ray visuals of the double penetration, which for me is gross... Something that you typically find in Hentai, but not something I like or wanted to see in a 3D VN/Game... Because for me all 3 are a major turn off, I can't find it in me to continue following this VN/Game... Which is a shame, as it showed a lot of promise before this new content... I do wish the developers the best of luck and hope this projects works out for them... I went ahead and updated my review...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSinfulOne

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Because I really enjoyed the introduction to this game, with it showing so much promise, I've returned for this latest content... First I'ld like to mention that the writing is still very spot on and the visuals are awesome, mostly... But here is the kicker for me personally, I'm not into Tentacle Sex and especially not into Monster Sex... And this chapter has a rape scene with both... There is also X-Ray visuals of the double penetration, which for me is gross... Something that you typically find in Hentai, but not something I like or wanted to see in a 3D VN/Game... Because for me all 3 are a major turn off, I can't find it in me to continue following this VN/Game... Which is a shame, as it showed a lot of promise before this new content... I do wish the developers the best of luck and hope this projects works out for them... I went ahead and updated my review...
Thanks for the feedback! We're sad to see you go :(. I should have been more clear with the content that's in our project as it is a bit extreme and off putting to some, I'll post a warning on initial page. Thanks again for the review and the warm wishes!

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Any chance of a Mac port?
I'll do a mac port for the next chapter.

*Update*
Speaking of the next chapter, this one will take longer as there will be different branches to choose from and now that I found a job I will have less time to work on the project.

We're also holding another public swimsuit poll including the Varagah, the mysterious woman in red. Check it out at our patreon

Reactions: Lykanz

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Varagha is her name huh? Pretty sure I've already found my favorite character of the game :p So slutty, I love it. Kinda wish Chapter one had a little more content before it ended. Still, looking forward to Chapter 2.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Its been more than 3 months since the dev said it was on hold, and nothing has been posted by them since, so marking as Abandoned.

Reactions: Game Reviewer

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu... But I liked this game X.x

But alas, failed Patreon. Only 1 patron and no way to support this developer.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote