4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The innocent and the fighter looked hot. I'm also interested if there is going to be some tentacle sex or not as that would be cool.
Oh... You can be as sure of that as ice cream melting in the sun.

Aug 16, 2017
well this was surprisingly great prologue. almost smashed it out the park :D

I get the corruption tag even though its somewhat slim but, unless I need a set of glasses, I didn't see any bukkake or multiple penetration, and 1 of them was why I downloaded it.

Reactions: ShamanLab

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
well this was surprisingly great prologue. almost smashed it out the park :D

I get the corruption tag even though its somewhat slim but, unless I need a set of glasses, I didn't see any bukkake or multiple penetration, and 1 of them was why I downloaded it.
Thank you for the feedback and comment! There isn't any of those yet but there will be in the upcoming chapters. Sorry if the tags were misleading but I wasn't sure if they could be changed down the road.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you very much! We are glad you enjoyed it so far and Yasha (our writer) is currently working on the script for the next chapter. What you've seen so far is basically a taste of what's to come, there will be more stuff like that so stay tuned!
a first taste?? yes and what a really delicious take the time you need and make something good out of it then you will find a lot of people who will love your game I'm sure .....
only hasty nothing tests it well and thinks There are some nice and unusual things out there

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well it's always a good idea to have all tags listed that are going to or might be in the game right at thread making so something doesn't get dumped on people in the middle of the game that some might not like.

Aug 16, 2017
Well it's always a good idea to have all tags listed that are going to or might be in the game right a thread making so something doesn't get dumped on people in the middle of the game that some might not like.

isn't that what the OP is for? so that all possible content can be put under the spoiler? I'm just saying....cos Ive now downloaded 2 games on the tags that have none of the content. 2 I would have waited a lot longer for until they have the content and used my mega limit elsewhere

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Put the them in the tags and under the genre since the tags and genre are the same thing. I rather have all the tags listed for all the genre that are going to be in a game right away so that I can pass on the game if it has one that I don't like instead of getting to the middle of a game and getting something dumped on me that I don't like and end up having to throw the game away.

Also there are also 2 other downloads for the game I don't always use mega to keep it for bigger games if needed.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The Fighter's my favorite. As if no one saw that coming. :p
Abs.~ :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: jande21

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
For being just a short introduction to the visual novel so far, it has peeked my curiosity... The visuals of the characters look very much like higher resolution version of Honey Select models, but I'm not sure what engine was used to generate them... For being hentai inspired, they still look pretty good... I can see that the story is taking on an almost H.P. Lovecraft type vibe, with spooky chanting, purple tentacles, and spooky overall visuals... There is no actual hint at how the game play will work yet, but I do get some sense, of how the main plot may somewhat play out... There is a bit of decent production value added in how some of the visuals look and play out as well... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: ShamanLab

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Lady: What's wrong... Aren't you happy to see me? How about my tits, you're certainly happy to see those aren't you?

Me: Not really if you've seen one set of big breasts you've seen them all. (Really common with honey select games)

Even he doesn't like them and told her to cover them back up.

Another MC with a big fake dick. Think they need to make a big fake dick tag for these games like they do for big breast. I bet 90+% of the games would have big fake dick in their tags if they did.

The innocent and the fighter looked hot. I'm also interested if there is going to be some tentacle sex or not as that would be cool.
Personally I'm not a big fan of tentacles having sex with characters, but as long as it doesn't go too overboard with it, I think I can deal with it...

Same goes for gross monster sex, or penises that could not anatomically penetrate a women without popping her like a zit, or breaking out the back of her head... Stuff like that is so far beyond the scope of believable that I would just have to say no way in hell, goodbye... Some anchors within the scope of reality have to be met for something to have some sense of believability...

Yasha_Kadan

Mar 15, 2018
Personally I'm not a big fan of tentacles having sex with characters, but as long as it doesn't go too overboard with it, I think I can deal with it...

Same goes for gross monster sex, or penises that could not anatomically penetrate a women without popping her like a zit, or breaking out the back of her head... Stuff like that is so far beyond the scope of believable that I would just have to say no way in hell, goodbye... Some anchors within the scope of reality have to be met for something to have some sense of believability...
Actually you can relax because we have that in common...One thing that always got me with tentacle hentai was they always have to go right to the extremes. Making this believable is exactly what I am aiming for. :)

There isn't just going to be tentacles either.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
tentacle is a no-no for me but the pics dont look bad.
anyone can give a rough estimate about content/playtime, since this is a prologue!?

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
this reminds me of omega from umemaro somewhat from ..school ..demon and such ~ gotta check this one out

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Not really a fan of tentacle but the characters look good, and a cult horror game cool, need some more looking forward to it. :)

May 5, 2017
Wahhhh:FeelsBadMan: from pics i was hoping it will be a nice game to play but after seeing the "Gangbang" tag i felt like my soul was taken out of my body.Nice plot and graphics but not playable for me

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote