VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Mittu X Sixus [Ch. 1] [SinYasha]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...

(03/14/2018 - Original Review - v1.1)

This visual novel/game shows a lot of production value for using hentai looking character visuals...

The visuals of the characters are pretty good for looking hentai inspired... A couple backdrops look like ones I've seen in other VN/Games (just slightly modified), but most look unique and creative... There are also moments when a lot of fade in and fade outs occur, so do not skip through this VN too much otherwise you might miss them...

The script was pretty good, although there was the occasional spelling/grammar error... The plot revolves around a male protagonist university student, who is a bit distracted in one of his classes, thinking lustful thoughts about some of the other characters... When suddenly things go dark and some very creepy, mystical, and dark things begin to occur to him... Lots of chanting, a red eye's version of his teacher begins to have her way with him, and lots of other stuff occurs... Giving you an overall sense of what this VN/Game is most likely going to be about...

I have the sneaking suspicion it is going to be a lust based corruption story, where the protagonist has been chosen to corrupt, seduce, and have sex with 6 specific women in order to fulfill some sort of dark summoning ritual... Not 100% sure, but those are the types of hints you get from this short introduction... You do have to read a lot of spooky chanting words, one of which I recognized as Cthulhu... Does that mean this is taking place in a H.P. Lovecraft type universe? I doubt it, but you never know... There were some purple tentacles...

Overall, for being a bit short, it looks like it's very well put together, especially the interface and overall visuals... The text needs some more proofreading, but all in all this VN/Game shows a lot of promise for the moment... It doesn't really give you a complete sense of how the game play will work yet... So we don't know if it is going for a more traditional visual novel style, or a grind style, or a mix... It's too early to really tell, as for now this is purely a story introduction, with no choices to be made... Will I revisit it? Sure, as it has caught my curiosity...

(04/09/2018 - Review Update - Chapter 1)

So a new release and although the writing is still pretty darn good... This chapter reveals a bit more about the type of content this visual novel/game will have... It's not a very long chapter, at least not right now...

First, there are no choices to be made, as so far this feels like it's going to be either chapters of character introductions, or a Kinetic Visual Novel with no choices at all... You'll have to wait and see what future content has...

Second, we see the new character get raped by a monster with tentacles... Personally, I'm not into Tentacle sex and especially not into Monster sex... For me its a bit gross and over the top... Which is a real shame, because I like the writing and most of the visuals... I'm sure there are some folks out there that will be totaling into this kind of fetish, but not me...

Third, there is also the inclusion of X-Ray visuals of the penetration, which is another turn off for me... It's something I see in Hentai, and never liked it there, but did not expect to see it in a 3D Visual Novel/Game...

It's a real shame about the monster and tentacle stuff for me... Because I find it to be a turn off, and that means I'll probably not be continuing to follow this visual novel/game anymore... I do wish the developers the best of luck, but it's just not my thing...