n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
how to defeat the other Hachina? On her second phase it says press C and start showering the other Hachina using orbs and really damages her, but this could only done twice, after that how? 1696772263701.png

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
in the new game where about do you need to be to trigger the last scene on the list? like i have seen it as it is in the scene view but i would like to encounter it

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
how to defeat the other Hachina? On her second phase it says press C and start showering the other Hachina using orbs and really damages her, but this could only done twice, after that how? View attachment 2989846
in between all the dropping of the items, pick them up and craft items and that is what is being fired when pressing c...took me ages to figure it out lol

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
I never did figure that I need medicines. I thought I have to time and hit back her long range attack or wait for the barrier to go down while crafting elixir's to heal up lol Beat her without knowing the medicine requirement

It's just in each boss room, you can turn on the hints in the settings.
thanks

By two endings it's where you choose between the "refuse" and "accept" options, right?
yea

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
I never did figure that I need medicines. I thought I have to time and hit back her long range attack or wait for the barrier to go down while crafting elixir's to heal up lol Beat her without knowing the medicine requirement
wait that is possible? i guess it is if you do not do what i did LOL i did the whole play thorough with the strange robes on so i lost the ability to use C LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Kaika_laila
Jul 12, 2021
I have a fresh download from main page.
When I finish the first stage and buy stuff, it still says I own 0.
Am i doing something wrong? or do I just need to progress the story first?

I played this game way back, and most likely didnt have this issue before

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I have a fresh download from main page.
When I finish the first stage and buy stuff, it still says I own 0.
Am i doing something wrong? or do I just need to progress the story first?

I played this game way back, and most likely didnt have this issue ibefore
the 0 should be the secret orb hidden in the stage

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
冀い理と - Kiirito Translation bugfix is what you need to download and install, if that hasn't worked try temporarily disabling the translation, I believe the ingame key combination is ALT+F10 or something like that.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes