raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
Anyone know where to find Akekazura (worm enemies)? I remember finding some when running to a village but now I can't find any of them. Similarly having problems finding Tsuzurakakushi (Nest thing that spawn the fly enemies and grabs you if you get too close), I killed two but don't have full information on them and they don't seem to respawn.

Also, anyone know if you can get information in your monster record for the parasitic spores (mushrooms)? I know you can get a bad end by going to the boss after eating enough of them but can't seem to figure out how to get information on them for the monster record.
Akekazura should spawn in 1) Nameless Forest (starting point) when raining, and 2) Endless Cave Breezy Path on the top right part (near the Bagworm type Bug)
The 1) spawn is only on game start, and the 2) is bugged and it won't spawn in 1.1, it was fixed in v1.3

Parasitic Spores Dex entry also bugged, fixed on v1.3 too, after updating to 1.3 your Dex entry will automatically be updated to get it

Aug 22, 2018
Nah, I've gone in with and without the orb, the golden temple is just empty for some reason, even tried an older save but same problem.
Weird question, but did you walk into the room? Because the first time you enter the Golden Temple, there's supposed to be a trapdoor you fall into and then have to get through the resulting tunnel.

Also we *really* need a separate thread for Hachina. I don't get why it's being held up for "rule 7" - the protag is flat-chested, but clearly not underage.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBoshi

someperson1423

Jan 28, 2018
I am also seemingly completely roadblocked at the Golden Temple. I've walked all the way in, back and forth, even tried doing the ground pound move across the whole floor to no avail. Came in with the night vision orb and without, left and did the hypno scene in the capital and came back, tried entering with the hypnotized status and without. Tried loading an older save as well.

Not really sure what to do at this point unless there is something I missed that is suppose to trigger it.

I also agree it should have its own thread, makes info a bit harder to find than it needs to be.

Edit: For anyone else that has/had this issue and is still looking for a resolution, it was fixed for me by downloading a new version of the game. I was on 1.2 and downloading 1.4 resolved it. Was able to transfer my save and simply enter the temple and everything triggered properly.

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
[231007][八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (Ver1.4) (Eng/Jpn/Chn) [RJ431925]

Scheduled to be replaced with Ver1.5
Fixed a bug where the development level was not increased or decreased when using "Shugi"
Fixed a bug where Akekazura's binding tentacles would disappear when wearing a demon's robe.
Fixed an issue where body parts would disappear in the animation immediately after inserting Kagoname's tentacles when wearing a demon's robe.
Fixed a bug where Kuyo's cunnilingus restraint would not progress the stage.
Changed so that the main Kuyo will not attack while being restrained in the Kuyo battle.
Fixed a bug where the magic power leakage display on the left side of the screen did not disappear when using Hidenari.
Changed so that the regeneration effect of offering sake manju is applied while being restrained.
Fixed an issue where an unrelated text log would be displayed when selecting "Accept" to restrain an enemy while in a hypnotic state.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
[231007][八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (Ver1.4) (Eng/Jpn/Chn) [RJ431925]

Scheduled to be replaced with Ver1.5
Fixed a bug where the development level was not increased or decreased when using "Shugi"
Fixed a bug where Akekazura's binding tentacles would disappear when wearing a demon's robe.
Fixed an issue where body parts would disappear in the animation immediately after inserting Kagoname's tentacles when wearing a demon's robe.
Can't we just make another page for this game? All the download links on that site are scams

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Can't we just make another page for this game? All the download links on that site are scams
How creating another page or topic will affect links.
A page is a page, a download link is a download link (different concepts).

I download and everything is fine.
I specifically indicated the fastest link.

When downloading, you just need to close about 9 scam links.
Yes, this makes me angry.
Just when you try to download, close everything that opens.

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
How creating another page or topic will affect links.
A page is a page, a download link is a download link (different concepts).

I download and everything is fine.
I specifically indicated the fastest link.

When downloading, you just need to close about 9 scam links.
Yes, this makes me angry.
Just when you try to download, close everything that opens.
I think that I don't see those scam links with my adblock

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes