• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 22, 2018
I'm having a weird issue with my game where no matter what I do, I can't seem to get anything I buy to show up in my inventory at all.

I've tried removing the game. I've tried removing the game folder from my app data folder. I've tried playing on different drives. It doesn't seem to work at all.

Any suggestions on what might be happening here?
As already said, download the Translation Bugfix. Also, literally half the thread is this *exact* question so the OP should probably mention the things the bugfix actually fixes...

Reactions: JustAl and bndlover
Jul 23, 2017
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.

EDIT: The full ZIP seems to have been false-positived as a virus.
A bit late to the party but just thought I'd mention in case it hasn't already been pointed out but the false positive is now gone even though the warning still remains in place;

1706323014801.png

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
Always the same 4 monsters, uninspiring, repetitive animations, and bland character design. On a positive note, the controls aren't too hideous and the gameplay isn't too tryhard. It just... feels lacking.

AllECIEL

May 24, 2023
I installed the translation with a fix, now my text is too long - part of the text is somewhere outside the window, since it is too long, the text overlaps one another

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
anyone willing to upload the patch translation fix to other file hosting? kept getting malformed attachment request

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes