AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys, tell me what's going on with the game? I see that it is completed, but it seems that it has just begun and there is a lot that can be added, like my question is the game completed?

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Hello guys, tell me what's going on with the game? I see that it is completed, but it seems that it has just begun and there is a lot that can be added, like my question is the game completed?
Hello the game is completed (it might receive som finishing touches at som later point, but no promises from the dev). If you want there's a continuation of sorts in The Twelve Days of Christmas

But the dev is currently working on his new project F95z: Undercover [Slow Burn Games]

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
I really liked this game to begin with because it seemed to have a whole load of promise, sadly by the end that had all dwindled away to nothing.
I know I'm probably being weird (because I really wanted a Betty path) but I just never liked Clara and I didn't like the fact that you couldn't ditch her and get with any of the other ones.
So much wasted potential in this game, I guess the dev either got bored or just wasn't making enough money from it to do it real justice.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I really liked this game to begin with because it seemed to have a whole load of promise, sadly by the end that had all dwindled away to nothing.
I know I'm probably being weird (because I really wanted a Betty path) but I just never liked Clara and I didn't like the fact that you couldn't ditch her and get with any of the other ones.
So much wasted potential in this game, I guess the dev either got bored or just wasn't making enough money from it to do it real justice.
Oh, i know how you feel bro.
I said that, posts before, in this same thread, weeks ago, sadly.

And i miss my fatty BETSY.
Maybe she will made a cameo, an special appearance, in the new game Undercover, from the dev, like Sebastian, who knows...

Its so rare to find well done structural chubby girls in these games.
Or they are totally obese, like a whale, deformed like a caricature, or they are like thick type, with large boobs and ass, but thin in the rest of the body, and those are not true fatties, and to find a moderate chubby, is hard... its almost impossible to find games with. How i loved to see a Betsy path in this game, along with an Amy and Clara path, as should be.

Regards.

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 131735.png

Last edited:

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah the story really is weird and doesn't make a lot of sense when examined. It had a lot of potential but overall just doesn't pan out unless you have a very specific thing you want to get out of it.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

Maybe she will made a cameo, an special appearance, in the new game Undercover, from the dev, like Sebastian, who knows...

Or they are totally obese, like a whale, deformed like a caricature, or they are like thick type, with large boobs and ass, but thin in the rest of the body, and those are not true fatties, and to find a moderate chubby, is hard... its almost impossible to find games with. How i loved to see a Betsy path in this game, along with an Amy and Clara path, as should be.

Regards.

View attachment 3572048
Undercover?

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020

Regards.

View attachment 3572048
Would kill for a Betsy focused game

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations on your completion.
Personally, I think the composition of this game was good.
But there are too many characters in this game, and I think the focus is too dispersed.
Charming women were minor roles and the female protagonist was unattractive.
Rather, it might have been better if this game was centered on school life, and the confrontation between the main character group and the rival group.
And the NTR scene where it's not going on is really unfortunate. Like the scene where the school teacher was sex with Gordon, I expected it to the end.

Reactions: The Black Cat
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes