• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 1-3 Seamless

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 914 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: Ares2607 and Vukalo

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any differences between watching mom and jackson fucking or not doing it? I know my status changes from "hates ntr" to "likes ntr", but does this change anything? Am I going to miss scenes with one of these 2 options?

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
when the rls of new game?
I forgot to mention that the new AVN from Slowburn will be named: Undercover

There might be a release in March (as mentioned before Slowburn hasn't set any date in stone yet). For those intersted in (and able to) supporting Slowburn, he now now has a SubscribeStar page ( ). He's very busy and I do not expect him to show up here until the new release is due a public release.

Oh and here's another little preview of our female lead.

View attachment 3335604
March, according to this guy

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just got this update on SubscribeStar from SlowBurn

"Progress Update

Decent progress this week; added another 50 renders and exactly on schedule for completing the story for chapter 1 and chapter 2. The episode should end up close to 400 renders big.

One more (evening) event to do by Thursday, and then into the last game-day which finishes chapter 2. Apart from the rendering the story, I want to implement a gallery and maybe a fancy "awards" screen to show the MC promotions.

On schedule for first release on March 3rd."

Figured you guys might want to know. I do not know his posting schedule yet, when or how it will be posted for public, but there you are.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Well, now that we have the complete MISFITS game, and in a single folder, I think it's time to:

1 - Someone do a WALKTHROUGHT for this game.

2 - Someone, in this case it should have been DEV, made a GALLERY. Theres a lot of scenes you will not reach when you choose some option, with a gallery it should be more easy to track lost scenes.

3 - Someone, make a MOD to make decisions easier in the game, which is not lacking in this game, and I remind you that there are much smaller and less well-known games than this one, and they have these mods.

4 - The developer should make a MAIN MENU in the game worthy of the game he has, not a set of rules that everyone already knows, which looks like IKEA advertising, simplistic, amateurish and sad, not attracting and inviting new players to play .

I think that, whoever reads this post, knows a modder or someone who knows programming, contact/invite that person to help make a GALLERY, a WALKTHROUGHT of the game, a MOD that helps with decisions, a new MAIN MENU, in this game. As a final product, if the dev wants to sell it to people, must have the game polished. This 4 points i named helps to put the game more attractive and perfect, attracting more people to play, and inviting old players to play it again.

The game deserves it, the players too.

And good luck to the dev in his new police-themed game. It wasn't what I was expecting, however I'm not going to judge something that could very well be a good game.

I didn't see any chubby girls in the images of the new game, only skinny girls, I hope the developer includes women with different bodies, to please as many potential patrons as possible. Good for business.

Regards to everyone.

P.S - And no, I did not mention BETSY in this post. Ermmm.... oops...

St. Anne´s College final class of 2023:

1659738995342.png

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Just got this update on SubscribeStar from SlowBurn

"Progress Update

Decent progress this week; added another 50 renders and exactly on schedule for completing the story for chapter 1 and chapter 2. The episode should end up close to 400 renders big.

One more (evening) event to do by Thursday, and then into the last game-day which finishes chapter 2. Apart from the rendering the story, I want to implement a gallery and maybe a fancy "awards" screen to show the MC promotions.

On schedule for first release on March 3rd."

Figured you guys might want to know. I do not know his posting schedule yet, when or how it will be posted for public, but there you are.

Thank you.

I dont have an Subscribestar account so i cant follow those news by myself, so your post is important to people like me, to be informed about those same news.

Again, i will refer about the Gallery its lacking in MISFITS, as one walkthrougt txt file, and a Walkthrought mod in the game.
Good dev is including a gallery in this new game, avoiding errors from the past.

: )

Reactions: Demnor

Haiken09

Apr 13, 2022
This is abandoned (apparently not), but there's still a lot of content in this. BUT, If you hate NTR like I do, this is not for you. I was expecting NTR to be an optional thing here, like a kind of side content. But no, No matter how much I try to avoid the NTR content, it keeps showing up again and again. So if you don't like that, don't bother.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
This is abandoned (apparently not), but there's still a lot of content in this. BUT, If you hate NTR like I do, this is not for you. I was expecting NTR to be an optional thing here, like a kind of side content. But no, No matter how much I try to avoid the NTR content, it keeps showing up again and again. So if you don't like that, don't bother.
If you love NTR like I do, listen to this guy.
I just finished the game and was one of the best NTR games I've tried so far (And I've played LOTS of them, might have actually played them all from this site + plenty of untranslated ones + Tried a few NTR mods on mainstream games)

Shit's fucking hot
103a98f7d2ea04c37895449b79d3229e.jpg

bobilicous

Feb 10, 2020
If you love NTR like I do, listen to this guy.
I just finished the game and was one of the best NTR games I've tried so far (And I've played LOTS of them, might have actually played them all from this site + plenty of untranslated ones + Tried a few NTR mods on mainstream games)

Shit's fucking hot
View attachment 3389628
Whats the Best NTR games youve played?

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just an update on the new game Undercover. SlowBurn released it today to higher tiers on his page. I do not know when he plans on a public release.

"Early Release today
The first episode of Undercover is in early release today, starting with High Flame tier and above

- content for chapter 1 and 2
- 440 renders
- 7 anims
- gallery system (this gui will change in the future)

I hope you enjoy it when it gets to your tier."

I will add a spoiler from the game that SlowBurn posted a couple of days ago, apparently our female lead is doing some under cover work. How will this affect her marriage and her future choices?

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Just an update on the new game Undercover. SlowBurn released it today to higher tiers on his page. I do not know when he plans on a public release.

"Early Release today
The first episode of Undercover is in early release today, starting with High Flame tier and above

- content for chapter 1 and 2
- 440 renders
- 7 anims
- gallery system (this gui will change in the future)

I hope you enjoy it when it gets to your tier."

I will add a spoiler from the game that SlowBurn posted a couple of days ago, apparently our female lead is doing some under cover work. How will this affect her marriage and her future choices?
Well, I don’t want to choke too much...
But the developer is starting a new game on a new platform... He needs to advertise it and gain new subscribers and bring back old ones. But he behaves as if nothing has changed and there is already an audience and fans of the game (of which, let me remind you, only the first two chapters have been released).
In general, this looks very strange and short-sighted...

3.70 star(s) 66 Votes