• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
We have to wait a couple of months till we get some actual content but so far i must say i am impressed with the approach and the writing however the milf needs some serious improvements cause she looks like over 60.
Yeah, Daz has issues. You can either have a teen or a grandma. You really have to work to get a woman who looks like she's anywhere in between. The best of the best games use custom textures, it's probably the best way to make it look right. I think what really hurts this model is she had wrinkles sculpted onto her mouth, but she ends up looking like a young actress in old age makeup. From the nose up she looks like a young woman and her skin is so supple, like a teenager. I don't blame the author for this, doing your own textures is time consuming. This is on Daz.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Agree with you there. Not every Mom got their kid with 14.^^
Exactly, she looks her age, and she looks real good too, a proper MILF and I love proper MILFs :p
In example the mom character in Back to the Cabin, curvy and thicc as hell but face look like 15 and she's supposedly in her mid to late 30s :p

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
If a mother looks like some sort of playboy bunny model it is a major turn off for me, But the great part about this game's mom is you can really see mothers look like her in real life which makes it even hotter for me because she actually looks like a mother.
Exactly. She looks like someone I'd actually know, someone's actual mother.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
There was earlier talk in this thread about the devs name, "Le Monkey" vs "Lemon Key".....and I have somehow started calling them "Lemon Monkey" in my head... gah!

As for the MILF, yeah. She is a proper MILF that actually looks like a realistic MILF. Can totally see people like her IRL, I guess the "model moms" exist too but they are super rare.

Aug 16, 2018
Exactly. She looks like someone I'd actually know, someone's actual mother.
I think the sweet spot is women who are 40 and trim-ish. That way they can pass for +/-5 years as-is, and depending on their outfit--a clubbing dress or a more formal business suit--can expand that to +/-10 years.

I think it was another game thread where this question came up, but hairstyles and clothes matter a lot in setting the "tone" for the milf. A lot of the Daz models have faces of 20-somethings, but throw a shorter haircut and a business dress on and you've got someone who can look like she's in her late 30s--perfect for setting the milfy mood.

As for the MILF, yeah. She is a proper MILF that actually looks like a realistic MILF. Can totally see people like her IRL, I guess the "model moms" exist too but they are super rare.
There was this JAV star I like a lot who is a little "model mom," but she's got a motherly gentle roll right above her public area (basically around the upper panty line)--it makes her look great in milf roles.

Last edited:

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Iff you went to the party, you need to load an earlier save
The update gives you a choice to not go to the party and start building up the romance route with mom.

Who, as many stated before, is very realistic.
I can relate to her being the MC's mom, she doesn't dress up like a 20 something bimbo, she behaves like a mom too (her smile, how she looks at MC, etc...)

Can wait for the next episodes

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
MC's "mom" is an attractive older woman. Yes, possibly with a wrinkle or two, but she wears them well.
nah, bro. that milf is a copy of the A TRUE HOT MILF from another game i dont remember how is called, it goes by chapters... only with less eyebrows and ugly as fuck

Edit: the game is called a Different Summer.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes