3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can i ask what other games ?? this is the first time i seen this milf. besides this one actually qualifies as a milf. not those others that look like super models 20+ years old.
A Different Summer, the main MILF there looks a lot like this one, but of course tweaked :p
I also appreciate age appropriate MILFs in games, most indeed do look like they're in their mid 20s at best, when they're supposed to be in the 40s or even early 50s :p

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Maybe you're just not into MILFs, that's okay :p
No No im defintiely into milfs. This one just never did it for me. And ive seen this characters in so many games in many shapes or forms. She just looks like the kind of type that is really bitchy and nasty to everyone like a true devil of an old woman

Reactions: christoprd

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nothing wrong with a more mature women this milf is a lot more realistic than some of the younger models that are used.More Liane would be nice too.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
This update seemed to take way to long considering how short it was

I wish we could have had an option not to go to the lame party

BTW all the members saying how ugly they think the Mom is
I'd love to see them make the same comment if they were to
go over to a friends house and say to that friend (I think Your Mom's ugly)

That friend would beat the shit out of them right then and there

Reactions: blahblah25

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 247430

Overview:
You're finally coming home from college, and things hasn't been great recently. Your dad left - not that you've particularly been close, quite the contrary. But to make things worse, you're also out of funds. So now you're back. Living at home again with all the restrictions it entails.
You'll be choosing between two paths - love or corruption. The scenes and endings will differ greatly depending on which of the two paths you choose to embark!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-01
Release Date: 2019-04-30
Developer: Lemonkey Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.11): - - - -
Thank you @KiGa for the links.

View attachment 246639 View attachment 246640 View attachment 246641 View attachment 246642
Well, I haven't seen any sex yet, lol, but I just had to stop and say that this is some of the best writing I've ever seen! ;)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Well, I haven't seen any sex yet, lol, but I just had to stop and say that this is some of the best writing I've ever seen! ;)
Yep, best opening I've ever, and I don't know why anyone has a problem with Mom. I think that particular model is way more believable than most I've seen.

Reactions: nearalaska

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
Here's something for those who are complaining how the mom looks. If you don't like the looks of her, don't play the game and move on to the next game. It's not constructive at all. If you want a game with a better looking MILF which I'm sure prefer the unrealistic Barbi MILFs go make a game yourself and model the MILF to your hearts desire. Daz3D isn't a hard program to learn.

konrad123

Jan 10, 2018
oh god
I am getting Dual Family Flashbacks again

great art and writing (I love the slower games where the build up to sex is believable) but I have the feeling we will never get to the fun parts of the game

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why is the "father" in these games always either dead, abandoned the family or an evil wife beating cunt?
It's like watching a Lifetime movie. The innocent loving wife and mother that can't understand why her husband only expresses his feelings by punching her in the face. o_O

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Why is the "father" in these games always either dead, abandoned the family or an evil wife beating cunt?
It's like watching a Lifetime movie. The innocent loving wife and mother that can't understand why her husband only expresses his feelings by punching her in the face. o_O
Well obviously, it's so the son doesn't have guilty feelings for cucking his dad :devilish:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Excellent writing, finally a good incest story without any voodoo bullshit. Well done Le Monkey!

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes