• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Lömmels

Jul 30, 2017
Best and realistic game i ever seen so far! I love the look of the mom character, a well aged woman without unrealistic big boobs like in most of the other games. Take your time to make a good game.

Lemonkeygames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Not that it matters, but it's Lemon Key, not Le Monkey :LOL:
That name is gonna stick isn't it....:eek:

Thanks for playing the latest release everyone, if anyone is curious about the road map and story, .
Everything is subjected to change of course. My apologises for not releasing more frequently, I work on this every night but writing takes weeks to get right. I post updates every saturday/sunday for people interested in the progress though. The progress bar is also updated every week in my Patreon description.

Thanks again everyone.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
:love::love:Chapeau bas ! C'est beau ! Belles images et belle écriture. J'aime beaucoup la mère, elle est sexy et émouvante à la fois, très réaliste. Ce n'est pas juste de la branlette à la demande, ça change...Pas de sexe encore mais une ambiance foutrement érotique. Abile la suite, min loute !

(y)(y)Congrats ! Quite beautifull.. Beautifull pictures and beautifull writing. I do like the mother.. both sexy and moving, very realistic. Not just jerk-off on demand. No sex yet but a damn erotic vibe. Looking forward

Reactions: PrettyPredator

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see all the positive comments about the game and u guys are right, this game is great. But the dev only have 14 patrons and i think he deserve more and we all want to see more updates from this game. So think about support the dev (if u have the posibility), for 2$ u get every update immediately. Wich is a really fair offer.

Reactions: cib64

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
'Doofus' doesn't even begin to explain the MC's personality, well maybe it begins to but I'm struggling with him.

Still think mom looks great, I hope her deadbeat kid mans up, finds a job maybe and helps her out.

olidata82

Mar 13, 2019
I NEED A HELP... THE GAME FREEZE AFTER LAUNCHED... I USE WIN 10, CAN I CHANGE SOME SETTINGS FOR PLAY THE GAME? SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Damn i wish the first girl that came from that room was the sister. :D I love this mature model for the mother, glad to see it pop in many games in recent months.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
We have to wait a couple of months till we get some actual content but so far i must say i am impressed with the approach and the writing however the milf needs some serious improvements cause she looks like over 60.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes