Collection Flash Minus8 Collection [2022-11-24] [Minus8]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Sorry for asking, but there's any game in here or It's all animations? If the answer is the later, the why the hell this appears in "latest updates" as a game?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Question, does anyone feel like uploading individual downloads? Or at least maybe point me to where I can find individual ones?

And separately for WAH unrelated to this thread
Your signature is from one of those Ero Train games by Erogos right? You happen to know where I can find like a video archive of all their stuff? I've found a few torrents and such but the only ones I can find with seeders are just small gif ones, the video ones I've found are all dead.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Question, does anyone feel like uploading individual downloads? Or at least maybe point me to where I can find individual ones?

And separately for WAH unrelated to this thread
Your signature is from one of those Ero Train games by Erogos right? You happen to know where I can find like a video archive of all their stuff? I've found a few torrents and such but the only ones I can find with seeders are just small gif ones, the video ones I've found are all dead.
Honeslty, it was from years ago when I got my set of videos. I don't know if there are any available, I got mine on Sukebei if I recall.

Reactions: Lune44

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Honeslty, it was from years ago when I got my set of videos. I don't know if there are any available, I got mine on Sukebei if I recall.
I did indeed find it on there thanks...took about an eternity tho cuz there was only 1 seed

Pikachu4Life

Jul 16, 2022
The "minus8 archive" twitter account just uploaded an update to this.....but it's a torrent file. Anyone want to check it out and see if the files can be posted here?

moyogoyo

Apr 9, 2021
Think you guys need to use 7zip and qBittorrent, I had no issue with getting the entire 13.7GB of the entire Minus8 collection.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I know that mighty switch force is in one of the downloads in the thread, but does anyone have the character select version of it? msf_characterselect.swf or something like that. I know it exists, cause I had it before, but I forgot to back it up when I was reinstalling windows. Doesn't seem to be in the OP (at least from reading the spoiler on what it contains anyways) and I didn't see it from my cursory glance through the thread.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes