Collection Flash Minus8 Collection [2022-11-24] [Minus8]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
No, I didn't. From a quick glance it's all NSFW (obviously) and I don't have a twitter account to login to actually view it. If you (or anyone else) has it pulled down feel free to ping me and I'll update it.
Well then it should just say February 2022 cause that's what the links in the OP go to

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Well then it should just say February 2022 cause that's what the links in the OP go to
There's no point in nitpicking, there's people already downloading and seeding it. Deleting it just to rename it to a different month will screw people over in what is a pretty large download. Feel free to grab from February to now and I'll be happy to make an updated torrent with the extra content.

Sieker

Aug 17, 2018
There's only the 3 additionals animations since february then I take it?
None of the 3 have files are in the archive afaik. Could we get links for just the additionals? since we already have a seeded torrent up and downloads of the existing archive there?

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
After learning a specific detail about minus8, I really dont feel confortable supporting his content anymore.

Sieker

Aug 17, 2018
What is the password? i can't unzip it without a password
Odd, there shouldn't be a password. I just downloaded and unzipped it without one just fine. Did you remember to use either 7zip or winrar to decompress the split archive then, if you used winrar, add a .zip file extension to the end of the resulting filename to form an unzippable zip file?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Where do you put the Mod for it to work?

Edit: Probably a dumb question, but is this even a game?

I see no option/file for playing on Flash

Last edited:
Reactions: Ptah

RBillyBoy

May 3, 2020
i dont wanna spam,but this is works swf/flash games(You can use already packaged portable version of Firefox from this link:works/running still swf files).

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Saw that its missing rabbit anal bubbles which I happened to have so here it is if anyone wants it.

Wonderer3

Jan 15, 2018
If people try to unzip it using WinRAR, it will extract more or less HALF of the content(from 12gb to 6gb) with errors all the time. Use 7-zip instead.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes