Collection Flash Minus8 Collection [2022-11-24] [Minus8]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Minus8Collection-November2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

papi que tu quiere

Jul 7, 2018
Here's everything up to February of this year from the minus8 archiver twitter account. please update the OP with this
If anyone can provide everything since then go ahead

how it works the archives has the extension .001 and .002 ?

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
how it works the archives has the extension .001 and .002 ?
it's one big archive that was split into parts. you have to download all the parts to the same folder, then extract the first part (.001) and it will automatically extract the next part when it gets there

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
In the 2nd preview gif, what characters are red girl and purple girl? I've seen them before but never gotten a reference to them.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
it's one big archive that was split into parts. you have to download all the parts to the same folder, then extract the first part (.001) and it will automatically extract the next part when it gets there
Thanks, this confused me a bit.

Would be great to have that info in the OP. I only downloaded the second part, assuming that it was a second archive.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Bruh, how the fuck do both parts combined weight around 12G? How many trillions of animations does this have?

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.

We're crowdfunded, !​
Is this actually updated? Cause it says it's the same size as the collection that just goes to February?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is this actually updated? Cause it says it's the same size as the collection that just goes to February?
Yup, as long as the links in the OP are good this should be good also. LMK if you notice any issues.

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
Yup, as long as the links in the OP are good this should be good also. LMK if you notice any issues.
Well the links in the OP just go to February that's why I ask. Did you archive everything post February 2022 from Minus8's twitter?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Well the links in the OP just go to February that's why I ask. Did you archive everything post February 2022 from Minus8's twitter?
No, I didn't. From a quick glance it's all NSFW (obviously) and I don't have a twitter account to login to actually view it. If you (or anyone else) has it pulled down feel free to ping me and I'll update it.

JohnDoe741852

Sep 6, 2019

We're crowdfunded, !​
Is there a reason for sharing the 7z file instead of the extracted content ?
By sharing the extracted content, it would be easier to update whenever a new version comes out (recheck every file with the new torrent and only download the new parts instead of downloading everything again).

Reactions: bot00002

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is there a reason for sharing the 7z file instead of the extracted content ?
By sharing the extracted content, it would be easier to update whenever a new version comes out (recheck every file with the new torrent and only download the new parts instead of downloading everything again).
Compression. We have ~12,000 torrents so saving ~10% across all of them by serving them as archives is huge. It counts double too as it decreases bandwidth necessary.

Reactions: JohnDoe741852
Jun 22, 2018
Which archives is the NecroDriller, Retsuko Pov, and Peach Titjob Pov under?

I really hate it when an uploader updates but crams everything into what's already been uploaded; especially if it means having to re-download more then 2Gb.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes