Ren'Py Mind Control [v0.13] [specialmind]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Not sure why this (all of this post) isn't a review, it should be. It's 100 times more informative than most reviews. But all I came here to say was, whoa, the dad's alive/on the scene? His days are surely numbered [insert meme/gif of man sweating buckets]
Honestly? So that people can react to it, quote it, even challenge me on it. I've had positive reactions where devs have reached out personally, and I've also been screeched at by raving howler monkeys upset that I found fault with their most favorite little eroge game. Discourse doesn't happen over in the reviews. It's where you go to have an opinion about a game, but nobody can challenge you about it.

Also, I don't like giving an actual score (the star ratings) to something that isn't a finished product. So for as harsh as my criticism may be, I have literally never had any effect on any game's weighted rating score here on F95. Funny thing that...

Last edited:

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
True lol, and the only good thing about this game, his sister, is probably not even an LI, just the token lesbian 'necessary' for reasons. Worse than this, when I checked the renders, I saw the guy kissing dudes left and right, probably cause of a dare, and using a dildo (his sister's or his mom's) to get himself off, which wouldn't exactly be shocking, given what he looks like, but yeah, a wimpy MC with some gay stuff in the story and a bunch of 'friends' who eye-fuck his sister at every occasion till the actual fucking happens don't exactly make the type of story I'd want to waste my time on.

Good luck to the dev, but this game ain't for me.

Future NTR or netorase with the MC's sister, since the mom's already cheating on his dad, so things should become very interesting in the thread next updates.:whistle:
Urgh, definitely not for me then, thanks for the heads up (y)

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Is this a full power trip fantasy with hardcore elements or just another vanilla game with fetishes all over the place without a specific targeted audience?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for all the brave people, who invested time to play and then write a comment here. Now I know, I don't need to invest time myself to play, because I now know, I won't like it. That being said, those high ratings don't match with the text. Did those people never see a rating before? If you read their texts, you would assume it's a 3 star rating at best, but instead they give 4 or even 5 stars? Yeah, not really. And the best "rating" is the one, that would've been better as a comment, so the dev or the players of this could have answered all the questions.

Mr23Magic

May 9, 2019
Why isn't this game classified as VN? I hate that so many VNs on this site don't have the VN tag. I filter VNs out, because I don't like them and then I find a new game and the first sentence in the description is "TITLE OF GAME is a visual novel...". Come on guys, slap that tag on so people can find or avoid VNs as intended.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Screenshot (443).png
Aww yeah, here we go. Hard mode. Except not, because...
tumblr_m8yumkN1PR1qci7ofo3_250.gif

Anyway, I'm of mixed opinions. It's well done, mostly, but I wish the MC's main focus girl wasn't the 2nd least attractive of the entire bunch (not including the homeless junkie, then she'd be the 3rd least attractive). And seeing as the actually least attractive one is a "mostly" lesbian with fetal alcohol syndrome or something I'm not sure if I should even include her in the ranking.

Forcing the player to pursue her is fucking annoying to be honest. I won't complain about the other girls and the NTRish situations since I don't know where the dev wants to go with the game and those tags are currently absent.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 3254599
Aww yeah, here we go. Hard mode. Except not, because...
View attachment 3254603

Anyway, I'm of mixed opinions. It's well done, mostly, but I wish the MC's main focus girl wasn't the 2nd least attractive of the entire bunch (not including the homeless junkie, then she'd be the 3rd least attractive). And seeing as the actually least attractive one has fetal alcohol syndrome or something I'm not sure if I should even include her in the ranking.

Forcing the player to pursue her is fucking annoying to be honest. I won't complain about the other girls and the NTRish situations since I don't know where the dev wants to go with the game and those tags are currently absent.
Yeah, kinda weird. You have the hot asian girl wanting the annoying Marc? Then all the friends are assholes and unlikeables. You give a pass to an angry and predatory lesbian girl to your little sister? Wtf? We could have Elise but we have to be the annoying and least attractive one.
Another super important thing. In power fantasy games, or games based in superpower. Having your power restricted and also having % in actions is soooooooooooooo annoying and a turn-off. You can have moral dilemmas instead but no negative connotations as they are such a dreg.
PD: Foreseeable Family had the exact same problem, as having restrictions and the Dev recognized the problem and just yanked it off the game.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'll end up a sage in this game as the dev keep pushing the ugly rosie on us as the first target. Come on so many option but we are forced on the one which is not good looking. The system makes you not able to be aggressive on attractive girls since you rejected an ugly LI

Seriously bad design, you arousal rate keep drop because you are force to "enjoy" an ugly chick. What is this ? Low esteem MC that pick the uglist LI ?

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This was an interesting game. Took a bit to realize that if I went back and made the same choices several times, most of the time I could get it to do what I wanted to pick. And seemed like the more I got the bars full, the more it seemed to work on the first try. Still interested in seeing where this game is going. Thank you so very much for this, and I will be looking forward for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mindcontroldev

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I'm curious if future tag might have incest pending on how his mother and sister look. Bookmarking it till a bit more content. Good luck on this though!
this is very good mutual fapping scenes and heavy implications of interest into one on one action between the MC and his sis, mia (girl in flower top in pic 3), but ig people mad she mainly is lesbo, so there is heavy G/G NTR(?) if your against that, but at the time shes not exactly a heavy love interest and its a more of a realistic relationship approach in terms of sibs imo.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
This was an interesting game. Took a bit to realize that if I went back and made the same choices several times, most of the time I could get it to do what I wanted to pick. And seemed like the more I got the bars full, the more it seemed to work on the first try. Still interested in seeing where this game is going. Thank you so very much for this, and I will be looking forward for more.
ya i found that out too, and like a dumbass i pulled the classic fucking QS/QL like a save scumming douche before i realized i could just mouse roll till it works lmfao

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
True lol, and the only good thing about this game, his sister, is probably not even an LI, just the token lesbian 'necessary' for reasons. Worse than this, when I checked the renders, I saw the guy kissing dudes left and right, probably cause of a dare, and using a dildo (his sister's or his mom's) to get himself off, which wouldn't exactly be shocking, given what he looks like, but yeah, a wimpy MC with some gay stuff in the story and a bunch of 'friends' who eye-fuck his sister at every occasion till the actual fucking happens don't exactly make the type of story I'd want to waste my time on.

Good luck to the dev, but this game ain't for me.

Future NTR or netorase with the MC's sister, since the mom's already cheating on his dad, so things should become very interesting in the thread next updates.:whistle:
hell, wouldnt mind some mommy blackmail mind break, pull a whole nicole corruption route from the tyrant where she slowly becomes a submissive cumslut for her little boy to enjoy hehe but ya now, dark thought aside interested to see where this goes from here, as its kinda up in the air

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes