4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot 2024-01-11 092505.png

Overview:
Mind Control
is an adult visual novel that narrates the journey of a young man who discovers his mental powers.
As a young man living with his parents and sister, you lead an everyday life attending school and socializing with friends.
Despite being a virgin, your newfound abilities might offer new opportunities.

Engage in an immersive experience that challenges the norms of ethics and personal relationships in the ever-changing world of young adults
Thread Updated: 2024-02-07
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: specialmind -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English, French, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png
screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks cool. I'm always down to play some mind control games. They can get repetitive at times, but I don't mind. Wait, am I being mind controlled? It's probably nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Mind Control is an adult visual novel that narrates the journey of a young man who discovers his mental powers.
There is no power that can make me believe that this Mc is not a loser lol
1002483321.png

Surely it would be good to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT:Well this seems like it could have a lot of tags (I did a quick game and I can vouch for that) although it would be nice to have a list...definitely a WT would be good, or maybe knowing which stats are the most useful at the beginning of the game.

By the way, some choices (or most) have a % of success in which you may fail the first time, just roll back and keep trying until it says Success :KEK:

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 good luck.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
There is no power that can make me believe that this Mc is not a loser lol
View attachment 3252208

Surely it would be good to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 good luck.

I mean, if they were charismatic enough to get laid on their own merits, what's the point of the supernatural brainwashing?

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
This game doesn't exit right just goes into a not responding state for me and wont even force end process via task manager, just stays open and not responding regardless.

That along with what appears to be forced lesbo (sort of in a NTRish way, kinda because there is some jealousy that it seemingly wants to attempt to provoke with them, otherwise there wouldn't be any reason for them to be written the way they are) action between the sister and Emilie with no obvious way to avoid it even when using URM as everything is either written in French or obfuscated condition markers like c2 > 0 which gives you no idea what the condition is. Until someone finds a way (if there is one) to avoid that shit all together, I'm out. I'm not talking the not rare at all and weak "oh you can skip it but it still happens" shite that has been attempted too many times before either.

It's a shame really, because the rest of the premise of the game works to be a really decent start if it wasn't for that. Regardless, best of luck to the dev.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes