• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Mind Control [v0.13] [specialmind]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I always feel like mind-control is a strange theme and only fun if the mc is some kind of super evil freaky guy doing it for whatever strange reasons (not only getting sex ..) otherwise it just feels and looks pathetic.

Like the mc is this bad with women, he has to turn them into some kind of robots/puppets to get any action lol

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
bout to give this a go but based on the description you might want to post this on since that has a built in audience for this kind of game

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
There is no power that can make me believe that this Mc is not a loser lol
View attachment 3252208

Surely it would be good to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 good luck.

at least he doesn't have a 'man bun'... irredeemable that..

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Nice start, thought i really hope we can get rid of Emilie, seriously not going to share the sister with that bitch...
I second that. I don't even want her for the MC, I just want her gone. Especially after learning what she did... at least we can choose to make her a slave of the MC. I'd like the option to humiliate her or something, too. For that matter, same with Lenny for taking the video in the first place.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mind Control [v0.1] [specialmind] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Can't build Mac as this game was build with SDK version 8.1.4 that I can't find.

Win/Linux [495 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
It's 0.1, so it's too early to be disappointed due to lack of that even though that's my first impulse (even mind control AVNs need some anticipation/buildup, otherwise the incest pussy isn't much better than vanilla pussy if all he has to do is tell his family to let him breed them on Day 2 after he realizes he can do that on Day 1). Plus I imagine it will take awhile for him to learn control his abilities like most superpower tags. Maybe we'll have better luck by 0.3-0.4. No Patreon to act as editor/censor so that's a good sign.
well ya, i was just curious as it was directly pointed out it was in the family, and frankly the v.01 has a very solid foundation for it, i just dont want it to be ONLY some lesbo voyeur shit, but the MC being able to make a home run on the sis, hell with the emilie ending scene, it would seem like he could control the events into her "persuading" some pervy fun with bro on the side.

not much with the mom tho, only scene was a 2 second undressing for shower in the morning so hope it progresses something similair, seems like mia/emilie is closer the the relationship with the clubbing sister and her bestie in bad bobby, and then like the possible slow seduction of the mom and her failing marriage at some point.. low key need some mommy milkers

• Red Heart
Reactions: mindcontroldev

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I mean, if they were charismatic enough to get laid on their own merits, what's the point of the supernatural brainwashing?
Well, an Mc can be good looking or charismatic and have the girls he wants, and the point of having that power might be that the Mc can bring out his darker side without having repercussions. (for example, as you say, rape someone and make them believe that it didn't happen or that they really wanted it).

But I was rather referring to the fact that with the appearance of this Mc it seems to be the typical story of a loser who, even having that kind of power, will continue to be one haha.

• Angry
Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I'm curious if future tag might have incest pending on how his mother and sister look. Bookmarking it till a bit more content. Good luck on this though!

• Angry
Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
god how I laugh when the engrish constantly calls female characters 'his' or 'him'

Aside from some serious proofreading and maybe some polish on the dialogue theres a solid foundation here to build on.
Perhaps spend a bit more time checking your renders tho, there are a LOT of artifacts I see popping up

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes