• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Stuck on the "Learning Magic III" quest, it tells me to go to my laptop in my room, but nothing happens. No sparkles on the computer in the MC's house, what do I do?
I've got this issue, but I *do* have the interact with the computer. The quest is just blocked...for some reason
I did use the chicken first thing on opening this old save.

Chillion

Aug 16, 2019
got a black screen, here's what i did
>interacted with bea in the early morning "she hasn't noticed me yet"
>chose "mind control" option
>chose "give her a command" option
>saw nothing of interest, chose "leave"
>chose "leave" again
>black screen

also some of bea's dialogue isnt waiting for the player (and i think some of audreys)
it should be noted that this occured in 0.085, not 0.08

Reactions: Sleepy Axl

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Mind And Magic 0.09 (Patreon) 2024-05-04
CHANGELOG:
REMEMBER: Press "P" to look at them anytime you want!
  • Added "Chip" events for Bea
  • Added "Pendulum" events for Bea
  • Fixed some bugs with MAC port for MaM
  • Fixed some bugs regarding dialogue with Bea and Audrey
  • Other small typo and bug fixes
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
WINDOWS: /// ///
LINUX: /// ///
MAC: /// ///
(This update, THERE IS NO NEED TO USE THE BUGFIX, I left it there in case someone skipped 0.085).

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Chillion

Aug 16, 2019
Mind And Magic 0.09 (Patreon) 2024-05-04
CHANGELOG:
REMEMBER: Press "P" to look at them anytime you want!
  • Added "Chip" events for Bea
  • Added "Pendulum" events for Bea
  • Fixed some bugs with MAC port for MaM
  • Fixed some bugs regarding dialogue with Bea and Audrey
  • Other small typo and bug fixes
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
WINDOWS: MEGA /// /// GOOGLE DRIVE
LINUX: MEGA /// /// GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA /// /// GOOGLE DRIVE
(This update, THERE IS NO NEED TO USE THE BUGFIX, I left it there in case someone skipped 0.085).

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
Can you fucking not? the developer is on this thread.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
I mean, this is well known to be a piracy site, so if the developer deliberately came here but is then shocked to see piracy, I dunno. (And I say this as someone who doesn't really support piracy myself.)
I think I haven't said this before (In public at least) but I'd appreaciate for this to not be a recurrent thing because of the whole "I'm just a indie game dev making this game alone", but I understand this is how things are and I'm already aware and okay with my content getting leaked (not just on this site but on lots of others).
I don't really mind anymore, I take it as a sign that I'm popular enough lmao, I'd just rather have the people who want to see leak content at least search for it a bit more :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: waterbomb

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
I don't really mind anymore, I take it as a sign that I'm popular enough lmao, I'd just rather have the people who want to see leak content at least search for it a bit more
I don't really think your popularity matters here, being fair
Really big devs get their stuff posted here because I mean like the previous poster said, this is a piracy forum. That's like a fundamental part of it. I can understand still being upset about as the creator, but you did also know what the site was about when you came here to comment on your thread, if that makes sense

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes