• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
Dont know if this is a bug, but i cant continue with anything, because i cant go thorugh learn magic 3. The pc just doesnt show anything, it can be only used to pass time. I have quests on Bea II, Liz II, Alice III, Audrey I and control magic III, but i cant continue with anything as i need to learn control magic 3.
Working on that, Bea's quest messed up a bit the PC, I'll upload a fix as soon as it's ready. For now, doing the Learning magic 3 before anything with Bea should do the trick, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
I can't progress the mission for Learning magic (III) because whenever I interact with the computer, the only options are pass the time and check the status of the girls. If anyone could help me that would be great cuz this has been an amazing game so far.
Same response to the other guy: Bea's quest messed up a bit the PC, I'll upload a fix as soon as it's ready. For now, doing the Learning magic 3 before anything with Bea should do the trick, sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry to have bugs messing up the experience, programming isn't my forte and it's something I'd rather leave to someone else xD

Carlage01

Jul 3, 2019
Dont know if its a bug but during nightime when interacting with Alice and mind controlling her, whichever of the two choices lead to me getting teleported to my bedroom abruptly.

shibarino

Feb 9, 2020
How do I pass saves between versions? I see that 0.04 had a cutoff, but even with 0.05's file I don't get a 'continue' option on 0.06 or 0.07.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How do I pass saves between versions? I see that 0.04 had a cutoff, but even with 0.05's file I don't get a 'continue' option on 0.06 or 0.07.
Talk to the chicken near the washing machine. That should make "broken" files from the last version compatible with the latest version. However, it only works with a fully completed file from the immediately previous version, i.e. talking to the chicken in 0.7 only works if you have a completed 0.6 file.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There seems to be a bug when you leave the conversation with Bea without doing anything. The game fades to black but never fades back in.

Reactions: Sleepy Axl

Piehtorus

Sep 24, 2022
i encountered a glitch where i interact with Audrey and suddenly the game screen goes blank. Any idea on how to fix this?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes