RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Sep 23, 2021
not sure if rpgmaker makes it possible but it might be worth looking into a bit better sight cones for the office section. being spotted across the room through a wall feels bad man. the current system lead to me getting noticed the third puzzle section (right most) and that chaining me back all the way to the beginning, after a total of three resets without moving. it is highly likely that it records the vision during the reset dialogue as well. great game other then that.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
not sure if rpgmaker makes it possible but it might be worth looking into a bit better sight cones for the office section. being spotted across the room through a wall feels bad man. the current system lead to me getting noticed the third puzzle section (right most) and that chaining me back all the way to the beginning, after a total of three resets without moving. it is highly likely that it records the vision during the reset dialogue as well. great game other then that.
Yeah... I'm pretty much aware how much of a mess that is xD, trying to fix it but honestly takes too much time for my poor programming skills.

Glad you like the rest of the game tho!

7ucK

Jun 14, 2020
i really don't like the new mc design, maybe because the body is too tall. but either way, I don't like it. either redesign or change the mc entirely.

antonio324241

May 31, 2020
Hello there Sleepy Axl! Do you need help translating this game? I would be happy to help translate a game from English to Russian (Russian is my native language, and English is my second language, Czech and Kazakh... so more like... I remotely understand). Waiting for an reply! Жду и надеюсь.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sleepy Axl
Sep 16, 2017
Are there any plans for scenes where the target's awareness is restored to normal while they're still compelled to obey orders? As in, her mental state is entirely unchanged while her body obeys commands against her will?

I'm always on the lookout for mc content with scenes where the victim isn't mindless, oblivious, or changed so that they like what's being done for them.

Reactions: IoOt and Sleepy Axl
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes