• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Did you buy the mead from the tavern like the journal says?
I have no income, so no, I haven't bought it... makes the hookrt from last version pretty useless as well :D
I'm urrently at day 23, no income opportunity and pretty much stuck...

before I start a new game, is it possible to miss events here?
I made sure to visit every location every day, as good as I could, but some events like the onessss with the aunt are progressing daytime of course.

Just read the barn carrot response - whoa thats hard to see that the covered up fence is clickable :LOL:
I'll try to continue the game, when I find the time... propably got stuck cause I haven't got any gold...

Last edited:

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I criticize because I like the game and the visuals and I want the game to improve.

Using unreal for rendering is very good idea.

Your code quality sucks. Nothing happened, then suddenly the soldiers came and all the content started to rain down, one after the other.

The princess event on Sunday keeps repeating.
After a certain stage, when you click on the dwarf in the lesson, the conversation with the teacher begins.

Please improve your code quality before adding new stories and new characters to the game.

Navigation is important in such games. I couldn't figure out how to do business. Then I found the carrot harvest.

You should check that it triggers non-repeating evens. I bought the cake without needing it. then it got stuck.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
I criticize because I like the game and the visuals and I want the game to improve.

Using unreal for rendering is very good idea.

Your code quality sucks. Nothing happened, then suddenly the soldiers came and all the content started to rain down, one after the other.

The princess event on Sunday keeps repeating.
After a certain stage, when you click on the dwarf in the lesson, the conversation with the teacher begins.

Please improve your code quality before adding new stories and new characters to the game.

Navigation is important in such games. I couldn't figure out how to do business. Then I found the carrot harvest.

You should check that it triggers non-repeating evens. I bought the cake without needing it. then it got stuck.
It's intentionally coded like that. The event with the soldiers triggers on the first Monday in the game to align with the school week.

What exactly is happening to trigger the princess event? That should only happen with the Felsi virgin scene as it's all one scene, with the events being back to back.

And it looks like a lot of people have missed the carrot patch so I'll add another way to reach it.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
The art takes some getting used to but so far I'm quite enjoying the writing. Only thing I'd say is maybe reconsider the protagonist's haircut, or make him a bit beefier.

Oh, and the orc twins will have a route where you fuck the bitch out of 'em, right?
1. The thinking is that MC will get a bit of a glow up towards the end, right now I wanted the peasant look for humble beginnings.

2. And I don't have anything written in stone for them yet, but yes their route is going to involve putting them in their place

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
1. The thinking is that MC will get a bit of a glow up towards the end, right now I wanted the peasant look for humble beginnings.

2. And I don't have anything written in stone for them yet, but yes their route is going to involve putting them in their place
I'd say make him slightly taller or buffer with a high strength stat, but it's good to know you have plans.

Seems like Dex has more of an interest in MC after seeing the shmeat. Maybe she corners him and they start fucking on the downlow, hiding it from Dix?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
I'd say make him slightly taller or buffer with a high strength stat, but it's good to know you have plans.

Seems like Dex has more of an interest in MC after seeing the shmeat. Maybe she corners him and they start fucking on the downlow, hiding it from Dix?
Yeah can see the groundwork for a lot of the later routes has already been laid and spread around the last couple updates, that's why they haven't had much content until now because I wanted to concentrate on the overall story/lore ahead of that

Reactions: DoYouEvenCultivate

DoYouEvenCultivate

Mar 26, 2021
Love the game. My fave so far is Aunt (just ahead of Dex) cause i like badass women.
Hang in there Mr. Dev! Don't you worry i'll be waiting as long as i have to for 0.33 so just don't give up please.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes