4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Why is that woman yellow? "Monstergirl" tag makes me think she's like a slime girl but made of... butter, I guess, which works for a bakery. But for all I know, the designer is just REALLY BAD at rendering Asian women.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is 0.2 save game compatible with 0.15? And if not does anyone have a save they can post made in 0.2 with the 0.15 content already played, but the new content not yet played?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Milk Maidens [v0.2] [Goblincore]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilkMaidens-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 28, 2018
Dwarf girl? Orc, dworc, goblin gilrls? An orc milf? Omg yes, this is the game I've been waiting for all my life.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...not gonna lie, i hated to know that our dad fucked one of our future LI...that made me lose complete interest on the aunt...

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
A quick question, when we've finished baking with Felsi, the quest log tells us we're done with her. Is this only for this version, or have we done what you're planning with her for the game?
The reason I'm asking is that for the Mom and Aunt the quest descriptions are more along the lines of "let's just wait it out", so Felsi seems rather definitive.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
A quick question, when we've finished baking with Felsi, the quest log tells us we're done with her. Is this only for this version, or have we done what you're planning with her for the game?
The reason I'm asking is that for the Mom and Aunt the quest descriptions are more along the lines of "let's just wait it out", so Felsi seems rather definitive.
That's all for this update, I've got more planned with her, the bakery, Helsi, but they're coming in later updates.
The journal is more definitive so that people aren't looking forward for what to do next. Her story is finished for now.

Reactions: Rohse

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
That's all for this update, I've got more planned with her, the bakery, Helsi, but they're coming in later updates.
The journal is more definitive so that people aren't looking forward for what to do next. Her story is finished for now.
That's what I was thinking, thanks for a great update!

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Why is that woman yellow? "Monstergirl" tag makes me think she's like a slime girl but made of... butter, I guess, which works for a bakery. But for all I know, the designer is just REALLY BAD at rendering Asian women.
If you actually play the game they say they're forge dwarves, "touched by fire"

Reactions: Yakis0ba

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Is 0.2 save game compatible with 0.15? And if not does anyone have a save they can post made in 0.2 with the 0.15 content already played, but the new content not yet played?
All previous saves should work I've made sure not to make any changes to the calendar, the new content will trigger the first time you go to sleep

Reactions: left1000

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
I wonder if I'm doing something wrong...
In Version 0.15 I got to shool, found Felsi in the bakery, going to school, meeting shool mates messing around with auntie and had a round of sword fighting... After that it pretty much ended.
For Version 2 I got the new menus for shopping and the tavern and could ask felsi to meet up during the week, she said sunday, but nothing happens sunday. So I'm pretty much stucked going to shool in the morning where nothing happens, neither in the bakery or the tavern, since there is no during the day advancing I'm pretty much just skipping days - I that intened that way?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
I wonder if I'm doing something wrong...
In Version 0.15 I got to shool, found Felsi in the bakery, going to school, meeting shool mates messing around with auntie and had a round of sword fighting... After that it pretty much ended.
For Version 2 I got the new menus for shopping and the tavern and could ask felsi to meet up during the week, she said sunday, but nothing happens sunday. So I'm pretty much stucked going to shool in the morning where nothing happens, neither in the bakery or the tavern, since there is no during the day advancing I'm pretty much just skipping days - I that intened that way?
Did you buy the mead from the tavern like the journal says?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
How to you get gold to buy the mead from the tavern?
Also i'm stuck on sunday & can not get Felsi scenes.
You go behind the barn at the farm and click the carrot to work the ranch, doing that a couple times should give enough gold to get the mead

Reactions: Dori-2
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes