4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 9, 2021
If you go by the current roadmap their route is coming at the end of the current plan when story act 2 starts. It's tough waiting because the whole game started because I had an idea for them, but I put world building and the overall story over just rushing through without a plan
You are good yo.

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
The developer will need sooner or later change the "mom" "aunt" "son" thing. He is on the Patreon. The ban hammer might fall on him soon. I sugest to make a backup at Subscribe star and start some other forum too, to reach his patreons.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
The developer will need sooner or later change the "mom" "aunt" "son" thing. He is on the Patreon. The ban hammer might fall on him soon. I sugest to make a backup at Subscribe star and start some other forum too, to reach his patreons.
Nah don't worry I've already got that covered, one there's actually no references to incest on the patreon at all to keep it off the radar, and two there's already a switch in the code to switch the incest tags to call mom and aunt by their names, making Jane/mom the MCs Stepmom after his dad remarried. So in the unlikely event that patreon does get wind of it I can just switch it on and make an incest patch.

Feb 9, 2021
Nah don't worry I've already got that covered, one there's actually no references to incest on the patreon at all to keep it off the radar, and two there's already a switch in the code to switch the incest tags to call mom and aunt by their names, making Jane/mom the MCs Stepmom after his dad remarried. So in the unlikely event that patreon does get wind of it I can just switch it on and make an incest patch.
Yeah, I am so down for fucking a Stepmother and Stepaunt. ;)

Last edited:

BullRush77

Formerly 'PinkKOalaPrime'
Jul 15, 2018
smart props for thinking ahead

Reactions: Goblincore

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Next update release: Imminent
So I know it's been a while, holidays slowed down a lot of plans because I had a lot else on..
But as long as there's no more unforeseen issues, the next update should be out before the end of the month!
AND here's the obligatory preview to tide everyone over!

untie.jpg

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Patreon starts to purge incest content (And become more restrict and more rule as well)
Perhaps, we must prepare other donate side.
Yea scroll up a little I answered tht not long ago, basically there's no incest content actually mentioned on patreon, mom and aunt are usually just called by their names. So there's nothing to really flag up

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Yea scroll up a little I answered tht not long ago, basically there's no incest content actually mentioned on patreon, mom and aunt are usually just called by their names. So there's nothing to really flag up
I knew.
But my concern is how Patreon becomes more and more strict and puts more restrictions on the content.
and they banned it without any warning or explanation.
That is my fear.
*I'm not good using English*

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes