Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I can't believe she isn't stringing the MC along. He uses the joy buzzer on her during class, so she knows it's someone in the class. Then the mysterious blackmailer tells her to have sex with the MC. I mean the MC is a huge idiot, but it's hard to believe that the teacher hasn't put 2 and 2 together yet. She's planning her own revenge.
Yeah I don't think Mrs Celia is a smart one. There's a lot she could do to uncover the truth. But then again we won't get to go to her place now would we. I'm just looking forward to more MILF adventures. this game is beautiful and fun to play. Keep up the awesome work.
if she was smart her vote-trade wouldn't be so easy to understand

For a game called Milfy City this game seems to lack Milf's there's like 3 or something after that it looks like a crap ton of younger women you bang. lmao
some milfs must be made into ones

Disillusion17

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-06-07
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.

Download(s):

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Compressed PC Version:
EDITED - Unoffical Android Port. If you cry to ICSTOR, you're risking getting your dumb ass banned from his discord. Contact Booom313 with any bugs.

Android Port by @booom313:
As always, a small thx to booom313 for porting

Extras: - -

Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
looks interesting! Good luck on the development. I'll be following this :)

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Thats not what "in the next month" means. It means within the next month and given thats dated on the 5th, its likely to be at the end of this month.
Yeah thanks for the reminder i know its usually early in the month just forgot to write it already edited it.

Rappax

Mar 19, 2018
The game has been cancelled or maybe it's 'just look three posts above yours'. Can't remember which one is correct, sorry.
Sorry I was looking at a wrong date. Instead of the post date, I saw date of Joining the site. My bad, sorry.

DukeLeto7

Jul 13, 2018
This isn't a question about the game, it's a bug report. I've made a good faith attempt to find a way to communicate with ICSTOR via Patreon or his web page, and since no option for non Patrons seems to exist other than Discord (and I refuse to use Discord), this goes here.

There's something catastrophically wrong with the Milfy City 0.3 PC Version as it operates on my Windows 10 PC.

Specifically, it's behaving as though there is very large memory leak. Basically, playing the game for an extended period of time eventually causes all other functions on the PC to slow down, eventually hanging the game and everything else.

This is a problem if you try and play through the existing content in one sitting.

I have no idea where the memory leak is coming from, but since I don't see this kind of behavior in other Renpy engine games like "Daughter for Desert", the presumption has to be it is either in the coding of the game itself, or in one of the animation engines it makes use of.

(I'm also making the good faith assumption that the program doesn't contain anything else that might compromise a system.)

This is a shame because the game is one of the better made ones I've seen in the seething ocean of trash that comprises Patreon's Adult Game offerings.

Reactions: tomislazy and l69p

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Have to admit, on my old computer with windows 7 game loads processor fast and hard, it happens during animations (have to list them quickly or black screen happens and crash) and (shock!) on main screen, where main character lies with girls. Also the darkened main screen during save, load or other things.

My first game from F95, the best so far

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
This isn't a question about the game, it's a bug report. I've made a good faith attempt to find a way to communicate with ICSTOR via Patreon or his web page, and since no option for non Patrons seems to exist other than Discord (and I refuse to use Discord), this goes here.

There's something catastrophically wrong with the Milfy City 0.3 PC Version as it operates on my Windows 10 PC.

Specifically, it's behaving as though there is very large memory leak. Basically, playing the game for an extended period of time eventually causes all other functions on the PC to slow down, eventually hanging the game and everything else.

This is a problem if you try and play through the existing content in one sitting.

I have no idea where the memory leak is coming from, but since I don't see this kind of behavior in other Renpy engine games like "Daughter for Desert", the presumption has to be it is either in the coding of the game itself, or in one of the animation engines it makes use of.

(I'm also making the good faith assumption that the program doesn't contain anything else that might compromise a system.)

This is a shame because the game is one of the better made ones I've seen in the seething ocean of trash that comprises Patreon's Adult Game offerings.
I'm using a i5 laptop with 4 GB ram and no dedicated graph card. Win 10. I have no problem playing this game. Must be a problem with your system .

plocploc1001

Jul 13, 2018
I'm using a i5 laptop with 4 GB ram and no dedicated graph card. Win 10. I have no problem playing this game. Must be a problem with your system .
I'm Running on a I3 laptop with no dedicated gc, it works smoothly, like butter. It's definitely something wrong with his system

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes