ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
Trouble with the android version: I cannot progress beyond the "what is your name" screen. No matter what I type, the "enter" button will not work; I can still access the menu, just cannot get beyond this screen in-game.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone have troubleshooting suggestions?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Trouble with the android version: I cannot progress beyond the "what is your name" screen. No matter what I type, the "enter" button will not work; I can still access the menu, just cannot get beyond this screen in-game.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone have troubleshooting suggestions?
Try using another virtual keyboard like

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Goddamn that's still a long time. Well I guess it's fair, this game is already pretty big. At least we can look forward for Endgame and Milfy City.
read this post and do not believe others

Reactions: Jaekynk

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Im just wondering, how come a lot of these lewd game developers have a lot of personal/life problems that stalled them from working on their games?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Because it's the holidays and for most people the holidays are the worst. It's why suicides spike.

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
Based on Icstor’s past games. Do you guys think there would be any NTR content in milfy city? I’m a little bit curious.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Is the game supposed to be set in the UK? I'm not an expert but a lot of the spelling and words seem to be british. Also Sara mentions a school trip to Spain which is not that far from the UK. Nice change of setting tbh.

U

User_920791

armeabi-v7a or x86_x64?
What version of android is your device using?
Are you using a custom virtual keyboard?
Does this problem also occur with other renpy games?

In the next version I will include a way to skip this screen.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Based on Icstor’s past games. Do you guys think there would be any NTR content in milfy city? I’m a little bit curious.
Zero. People started freaking out when Caroline would talk about having ex-boyfrends so now she doesn't even do that anymore.

Reactions: numanumani
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes