Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Agreed. Why is she not a major part of the past couple updates?
There's a reason why she's called Gremlin. I love pretty much everything about this game, except for Sa...Gremlin.

Don't expect a major part for her in 0.7 either, because it says "Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara". Meaning she's the secondary focus of the update. Top 3 Caroline, Linda, Judy. The Gremlin is by herself in the dumpster tier.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
There's a reason why she's called Gremlin. I love pretty much everything about this game, except for Sa...Gremlin.

Don't expect a major part for her in 0.7 either, because it says "Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara". Meaning she's the secondary focus of the update. Top 3 Caroline, Linda, Judy. The Gremlin is by herself in the dumpster tier.
Sarah Gremlin agrees to the developer it would not hurt to make her more sexual, like a sister from Incest Stories or sisters from Milf Vil, but we have what we have

Dasati

May 30, 2017

Or you know Icstor just typed the name's alphabetically ? Just because you don't like a character doesn't mean anything. 0.7 will be Sara's 4/5 and only the first level for Judy. Sara will get a good chunk of content. Quit stating your opinions as if they were fact.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018

Sara is the reason I play this game, I dunno what you possibly could have against Sara xD

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
We have the lecherous, dominant milf (Linda), the amazing (but a bit too worried about the judgment of the others), expert, stunning, funny, nice, dirty talker, look like Lara Croft, older girl (Caroline), the "bad" teacher and milf (Celia), the lesbian couple (Liza and Yazmin), the unscrupulous twin sisters (Zuri and Suri, they could come back if the patrons agree), I'm pretty sure Lilly will be the expert and lustful little girl, Judy seems to be a smart and voluptuous woman (a bit older than Caroline), Sara has her own spot in this game, she is the shy and unexpert (but eager to learn) little girl.
We would lack of a story with a S&M girl/woman (mother's Neighbours?), we know nothing about Macy (for sure she is a gentle girl in love with MC), Deliha (the bully girl to have to been punished) and a little about the dark lady Violet (I hope devs change their mind and make a story with her).
There is fun for everyone, exept who likes foursome, orgy and gang bang only!!!!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
that's the point, what I remember at the moment no story with Violet is exepted. It's a shame
The last official word was that every girl will get their own story, until Icstor say's otherwise we'll eventually get to Violet.

Reactions: Daver
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes