Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

Linux -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

MacOS -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

Android armeabi-v7a -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

Android x86_x64 -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Oh, nice
I have to prove it.

Reactions: User_920791

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

Linux -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

MacOS -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

Android armeabi-v7a -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

Android x86_x64 -- / / (Zippyshare link soon)

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
You torture me with that screenshot of Sara in those shorts:love:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I know it's normal to lose patreons in the beginning of a month, but isn't 300 alot more than usual?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Patreon had a whole bunch of payment processing issues for a couple days. I wasn't even charged till yesturday.

Edit: It's also relative, almost all dev's suffer a patron dip at the beginning of the month. The bigger dev's just have a more numerically noticeable drop e.g a dev with 5k patrons losing 300 is about the same as say a dev with 1k patrons losing 30.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted. Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.
DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:

Extras: - - -
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
hello there when the next updated are going to be more scenes?

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Patreon had a whole bunch of payment processing issues for a couple days. I wasn't even charged till yesturday.

Edit: It's also relative, almost all dev's suffer a patron dip at the beginning of the month. The bigger dev's just have a more numerically noticeable drop e.g a dev with 5k patrons losing 300 is about the same as say a dev with 1k patrons losing 30.
Ah ok. Yeah, that makes sense, but still feels more than usual for beeing icstor. I Guess it might be because of the game is still at 30% and people will hop on again next month.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Ah ok. Yeah, that makes sense, but still feels more than usual for beeing icstor. I Guess it might be because of the game is still at 30% and people will hop on again next month.
True, icstor did say no previews till mid March so some ppl may of decided to skip Feb.

Reactions: Thermophob

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My opinion, this game is really good and the devs can take all the time they need for doing a such good work.
The story at the beach between MC and Linda is almost perfect, the dialogues are lecherous (for the most part of the time) a bit sad as well (when they are drinking wine, but Linda gives good advices for the life), funny when Bob calls; everything let we know about Linda's desire and prepare us for the best sex scenes in the game.

(note: this game could be a good reason to start to learn english, I'm not kiddig)
I learn the english because of the card and board games,comics,manga and console games.
Here is hoping for a big and juice upgrade, especially on the Celia part.
We know that the update im March will be mostly Caroline and small part Celia

Reactions: Daver
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes