Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Your punctuation is off topic - YOU'RE ALL BANNED!!!!!!!

Ha, just kidding.... for now...

Well, back to my power-tripping and cruel oppression of the voiceless masses. ;)
If I did something wrong, forgive me.
I do not speak English
2- I posted a download here just to help
3- If this can not, I did not know, understand everything and all the terms outside of your native language is really very complicated.
4-My native language is Brazilian Portuguese
5- I always say what I can to help people, this is my human spirit.
6 - But if this human spirit does not serve to help in this site I am shutting myself down already, and once again excuse ... good week to all.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
If I did something wrong, forgive me.
I do not speak English
2- I posted a download here just to help
3- If this can not, I did not know, understand everything and all the terms outside of your native language is really very complicated.
4-My native language is Brazilian Portuguese
5- I always say what I can to help people, this is my human spirit.
6 - But if this human spirit does not serve to help in this site I am shutting myself down already, and once again excuse ... good week to all.
I wasn't talking to you, and I was kidding. You're fine man. :)

Reactions: Moricano

ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
Trouble with the android version: I cannot progress beyond the "what is your name" screen. No matter what I type, the "enter" button will not work; I can still access the menu, just cannot get beyond this screen in-game.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone have troubleshooting suggestions?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Trouble with the android version: I cannot progress beyond the "what is your name" screen. No matter what I type, the "enter" button will not work; I can still access the menu, just cannot get beyond this screen in-game.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone have troubleshooting suggestions?
Try using another virtual keyboard like

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Goddamn that's still a long time. Well I guess it's fair, this game is already pretty big. At least we can look forward for Endgame and Milfy City.
read this post and do not believe others

Reactions: Jaekynk

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Im just wondering, how come a lot of these lewd game developers have a lot of personal/life problems that stalled them from working on their games?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Because it's the holidays and for most people the holidays are the worst. It's why suicides spike.

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
Based on Icstor’s past games. Do you guys think there would be any NTR content in milfy city? I’m a little bit curious.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes