stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I remember when the game was in its early stages, it had a lot of content. However, when I recently played the full release (v1.0e), I found it disappointing. The removal of certain "controversial content", such as "rape," felt jarring. You now requires permission for role-playing such scenes. Additionally, the relationships between the characters have been altered, such as Linda becoming the landlord instead of a Mother, and Sara and Caroline no longer being portrayed as sisters. The overall game experience now feels simplified. The fantasy of "incest" and "rape" was an integral part of the game, and without it, the game feels lacking in vitality. I had been following the game until version v0.6e, and I had enjoyed what I had seen of it. Now, I'm looking forward to a restored version of the full release, so I can recapture the experience I had with the earlier versions.
I think relationships between the characters were altered since the very beginning of the game thanks to Patreon rules. You always had to download incest patch.

Most of this was done to make it steam friendly as compliance standards of adult game in steam is quite vague and arbitrary.
No, it was done because of Patreon. Steam doesn't care about incest and stuff.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
does helping the twins get there info on bob have any negative effect story wise? i dont want to help them if all i get is sex but the household get s majorly fuck by doing so. also idk if i even get an option to help them as i havent got there yet but i remember in the past it was an option. i personally dont care for spoilers on the subject but be mindful other might. plz and ty

Reactions: vmaks

babanna

Sep 8, 2020
Guys do you know any useful solution for old vers. save file problem? I searcher but couldn't find anything:/ I really don't want to play from the beginning. Does anyone have a v1.0e save file from end of v0.71e ? Pleaseeeee guyyss:(:(

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Guys do you know any useful solution for old vers. save file problem? I searcher but couldn't find anything:/ I really don't want to play from the beginning. Does anyone have a v1.0e save file from end of v0.71e ? Pleaseeeee guyyss:(:(
Nobody has it, so stop begging for a save. Story is changed, there are changes in code.

Lain can't update the mod, the game is a mess right now, it's too buggy.
Game has built in walkthrough mode now. Bugs are mostly fixed, and gameplay is smooth now. Other problem is that story is pretty much not finished.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes