• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
I remember when the game was in its early stages, it had a lot of content. However, when I recently played the full release (v1.0e), I found it disappointing. The removal of certain "controversial content", such as "rape," felt jarring. You now requires permission for role-playing such scenes. Additionally, the relationships between the characters have been altered, such as Linda becoming the landlord instead of a Mother, and Sara and Caroline no longer being portrayed as sisters. The overall game experience now feels simplified. The fantasy of "incest" and "rape" was an integral part of the game, and without it, the game feels lacking in vitality. I had been following the game until version v0.6e, and I had enjoyed what I had seen of it. Now, I'm looking forward to a restored version of the full release, so I can recapture the experience I had with the earlier versions.
Most of this was done to make it steam friendly as compliance standards of adult game in steam is quite vague and arbitrary.

Reactions: Fubuki1207

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I remember when the game was in its early stages, it had a lot of content. However, when I recently played the full release (v1.0e), I found it disappointing. The removal of certain "controversial content", such as "rape," felt jarring. You now requires permission for role-playing such scenes. Additionally, the relationships between the characters have been altered, such as Linda becoming the landlord instead of a Mother, and Sara and Caroline no longer being portrayed as sisters. The overall game experience now feels simplified. The fantasy of "incest" and "rape" was an integral part of the game, and without it, the game feels lacking in vitality. I had been following the game until version v0.6e, and I had enjoyed what I had seen of it. Now, I'm looking forward to a restored version of the full release, so I can recapture the experience I had with the earlier versions.
I think relationships between the characters were altered since the very beginning of the game thanks to Patreon rules. You always had to download incest patch.

Most of this was done to make it steam friendly as compliance standards of adult game in steam is quite vague and arbitrary.
No, it was done because of Patreon. Steam doesn't care about incest and stuff.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes