kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do here? I click two papers and it says you fail!
And all the papers I click are back the next day. I don't understand WTF I'm supposed to do here.
This is Bob's office something to do with company names.

View attachment 3332757
If the paper you have to pick says 69 then you have to pick all the ones that say 69 and so on.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
If the paper you have to pick says 69 then you have to pick all the ones that say 69 and so on.
I beat the stupid thing once, and it does not let me pass.

Zuri: Do you have it? Do you have the company name?

MC: No, not yet.

Why is it not giving me the company name even after going through the papers and not failing ??????

Last edited:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Yeah I get that now. But how can you click all the papers quick enough? I keep
running out of time now before I can get all the papers for all the numbers, the clock
is extremely fast.

That is way too hard, the numbers are in different patterns so if you take a screenshot and 13
is the first paper first row, 2nd paper row 2, 5th paper and 7th paper row 4. The next time
you play it 13 is in a different order, so how can you ever win? You have to click super fast
on a game that cannot be memorized by screenshots. Seriously how can you ever win???
You don't try to scan the whole page at once. Start at the top work your way across each row and click the number that you need as you go. Believe it or not when you get used to it there's plenty of time to pick them all.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
You don't try to scan the whole page at once. Start at the top work your way across each row and click the number that you need as you go. Believe it or not when you get used to it there's plenty of time to pick them all.
How many times do you have to go through the papers to get the company name?
I done it once and completed it and it's making me do it again? I need to complete that
because it won't let me do anything with the mother character until I do.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Oh for Pete's sake I've passed the pick a number on the papers two times now and
it still won't give me the company name to pass that stupid stage.

How many times do you have to pass those stupid papers?

What am I doing wrong? Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Why can I not give her the company name ???????????????????

Last edited:

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I have a question, I'm at the part where Zuri asks me for the name of a company, obviously there are 2 options. Am I lying to you or telling you the truth? How can this affect the future of the game? Which path should I take?

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I have a question, I'm at the part where Zuri asks me for the name of a company, obviously there are 2 options. Am I lying to you or telling you the truth? How can this affect the future of the game? Which path should I take?
How did you get to the part of AM I LYING OR TELLING THE TRUTH? I pass the papers
and this is all I get

99.JPG

100.JPG

101.JPG

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
It really didn't take me long to find out, just go to that folder full of papers and there is the name of the company, the mini game is a hobby to earn some money.
I didn't notice it because I was too annoyed with the numbered paper game that I played
repeatedly and figured I would have to do that thing and win numerous times.

Then I googled Milfy City Zuri, which showed the same thing you found.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I didn't notice it because I was too annoyed with the numbered paper game that I played
repeatedly and figured I would have to do that thing and win numerous times.

Then I googled Milfy City Zuri, which showed the same thing you found.
Now we are both in a strong dilemma, and I am in doubt whether to really tell him the name of the company or lie to him, I don't know how this could affect the story. What will you choose?

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Now we are both in a strong dilemma, and I am in doubt whether to really tell him the name of the company or lie to him, I don't know how this could affect the story. What will you choose?
I chose tell the name of the company.

Here is what you could do if you are worried. Left click mouse go to quick saves and save
a file of the choices TELL Truth Or LIE. Then Pick tell truth, and if for some reason it
doesn't work out you can simply go back to that saved file and pick the other choice.

I saved one file in the lower right hand corner [circled green] just in case TELL TRUTH comes back to haunt me
and the two twins screw me over somehow.
101.JPG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I chose tell the name of the company.

Here is what you could do if you are worried. Left click mouse go to quick saves and save
a file of the choices TELL Truth Or LIE. Then Pick tell truth, and if for some reason it
doesn't work out you can simply go back to that saved file and pick the other choice.

I saved one file in the lower right hand corner [circled green] just in case TELL TRUTH comes back to haunt me
and the two twins screw me over somehow.
View attachment 3332896
Thank you, I really was in a mental complication, when they give you these options you really start to doubt what to say, since both are affected, but it's good to know that thanks to your help I will now be unblocked from that area.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Thank you, I really was in a mental complication, when they give you these options you really start to doubt what to say, since both are affected, but it's good to know that thanks to your help I will now be unblocked from that area.
Did you do it all three times? You have to give three different company names.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys I have a problem I almost got all the secrets but not finding one I followed the guide... all I'm missing is this one in the photo.
But if I go to the bathroom to get it there's no... can anyone tell me the reason or has it changed!?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Damn, I knew the third company name wasn't going to be easy to find, does anyone know where I can find the third name?

ignore this comment, I just discovered it xd

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes