• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
If I read correctly on their discord, these routes will be added via 3 DLCs that they plan to add to the game later on. One should be Pregnancy route, other one Harem and the third will be surprise
Even if that's true, which it's ICSTOR so who knows, I think I'll wait to see if they actually do them and they come out before I even consider getting the Steam version.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If I read correctly on their discord, these routes will be added via 3 DLCs that they plan to add to the game later on. One should be Pregnancy route, other one Harem and the third will be surprise
Guess I'll come around again sometime in 2030 maybe, IF such DLCs are out by even then :LOL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it really completed or is that just wording so that it never gets the abandoned tag again ? It's been years since I last played this.
Yes, besides future DLC's, story is completed....

why was the update removed from Latest Updates?
No new content, it only got 1.2MB bigger from "d" to "e", so more than likely bugfixes...etc, no new content, no promotion.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Folks, it's had the completed tag for a while. Unfortunately, it's not actually completed, it's more like just patched up. It had some content removed and some content cleaned up, but 1.0b, 1.0c, and 1.0d, were buggy as fuck. If you haven't played any of the 1.0 versions, it's probably worth it, but if you also played 0.71b and you still remember it, you're probably going to be disappointed.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
How does this game end? Are there endings with any characters or do you just finish all the missions and that's it?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes