• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dynamix911

Dec 24, 2018
It's listed on the front page...content restoration mod.
I think that's just a separate one that Powerbabe is actively working on.
Onyxdime has been hinting for months that he was working on a patched version simultaneously with the official version, with all Patreon censored content fully restored.
He also indicated that said version would be released "within minutes" of the final version releasing.

Don't worry.

You have all seen how resourceful these pirates are at releasing their patches. I'm sure someone will be writing a second copy of the game with censorship gone, after it releases. Perhaps even within minutes of it releasing.

These damn pirates are very fast writers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
so no more updates? how does the game ends to buy it or not on steam and will this work with the steam version?

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.1.2

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.2.1

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.1 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.1.2

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.2.1

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.1 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
So wich restoration mod is best download , i guess 0.3 or 0.3.1 ?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
You know,now Im surprised ICSTOR didnt jump the abandoned-tag by simply releasing random ass bug-fix patches every few months.
He could even randomly break shit just to fix it a few months later. :unsure:

Reactions: Nulldev and AmadorQ

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anyone know if the issue with Sara's quests not progressing is fixed in v1.0e? This is where the quest hint says this:
  • Time: Morning
  • Spy on Sara
... but Sara is never there.

The game also only says "I've already talked to her." if you try to talk to her in her room in the evening.

I found a "fix" that somebody posted, but it didn't change anything for me.

Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
Is the incest not canon? I just started and Im finding way too many conversations where its obvious they're talking about his landlady, even with all the patches.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes