JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I am glad Milfy City is now finall ‘completed.’

now everyone can choose to move on or not. It was enjoyable while it lasted.:coffee:

Sep 16, 2023
Summertime saga has a far from comparable track record to this aged piece of shit from 2017
I don't know how to tell you this, but when Milfy City came (in 2018), SummertimeSaga was already aged (2016) :D

I am glad Milfy City is now finall ‘completed.’

now everyone can choose to move on or not. It was enjoyable while it lasted.:coffee:
Emh.... it's "completed" (well, not really) for some two months. This is just another bugfix. Though, to be honest, I didn't encounter any bug in 1.0d.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I don't know how to tell you this, but when Milfy City came (in 2018), SummertimeSaga was already aged (2016) :D

Emh.... it's "completed" (well, not really) for some two months. This is just another bugfix. Though, to be honest, I didn't encounter any bug in 1.0d.
The Final completed Bug Fix steam release, but not for final for some. Okay. :rolleyes::coffee:

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
If I read correctly on their discord, these routes will be added via 3 DLCs that they plan to add to the game later on. One should be Pregnancy route, other one Harem and the third will be surprise
This surprise must be NTR that this bastard has been asking for:confused:

dynamix911

Dec 24, 2018
Official version hasn't released yet; this is still the beta testing one that simply got pirated here. I'm just taking down bug reports right now for the programmer. Up to 6 different ones so far. Once these bugs get fixed I'm sure those pirates will release their version.
This is the official version now, right?
Any news on the pirate's version?

dynamix911

Dec 24, 2018
It's listed on the front page...content restoration mod.
I think that's just a separate one that Powerbabe is actively working on.
Onyxdime has been hinting for months that he was working on a patched version simultaneously with the official version, with all Patreon censored content fully restored.
He also indicated that said version would be released "within minutes" of the final version releasing.

Don't worry.

You have all seen how resourceful these pirates are at releasing their patches. I'm sure someone will be writing a second copy of the game with censorship gone, after it releases. Perhaps even within minutes of it releasing.

These damn pirates are very fast writers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes