Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
OK, but what am I suppose to do in this game? I´m just moving around and don't have any clue what to do.
Click on things and sing happy songs? Like.. definitely don't try getting lewd with girls that are willing? That would be bad.:pokerFace:

Reactions: ulT1m4

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I cannot even leave the house...
Because you just started and have to follow the scripted story events that you can't just pass by? Play it. Talk with everyone and actually listen what they are saying. Everything is hinted at to give you a clue.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
got a glitch with older sister when clicking "pull down her bra and play with her tits" just got a blank screen I presume were animation was supposed to be and felt Celia blow job could have had the same level of really good animation as with other characters rather than a lot of "slurp slurp" and "gag gag" other than that its a winner

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Version 0.2 will focus on Mom and Caroline? or Mom and Sara?
That is a more trickier question you might've been thinking the first place. Just because he made a poll about most character content noone beside him has any actual idea what he plans for the next update beside the poll-winner's extra content. I'd be suprised, knowing his games, if an update would consist exlusively the poll-winner considering the update would take more than a month.

got a glitch with older sister when clicking "pull down her bra and play with her tits" just got a blank screen I presume were animation was supposed to be and felt Celia blow job could have had the same level of good animation as with other characters rather than a lot of "slurp slurp" and "gag gag" other than that its a winner
The Caroline groping scene is either missing the animation or at least was incorporated erroneously. Yes, we can say Celia's blowjob would have deserved an animation but then again.. which scene doesn't? Lets not get too greedy. Its hard i know :)

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
I didn't look up erroneously, honest :evilsmile: I think the mothers blow job set a very high and memorable bench mark, it would be good to keep that level

Reactions: ulT1m4

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Please, how to do that? It's it a console comands' line to change?
This is the way i enable the console --> Go to your Milfy city direction -> renpy -> common -> search the line "00console.rpy" open it with normal editor -> STRG+f "console.config" -> search the line where "console.config = FALSE"(or something like that) stands -> write config.console = True -> save
NOW you can activate the console ingame with Shift+O (the letter) and write down the mentioned line

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Please, how to do that? It's it a console comands' line to change?

I finally did it: after activating the console commands, I've opened it and wrote the given line... It works! Thx a lot!!!

This is the way i enable the console --> Go to your Milfy city direction -> renpy -> common -> search the line "00console.rpy" open it with normal editor -> STRG+f "console.config" -> search the line where "console.config = FALSE"(or something like that) stands -> write config.console = True -> save
NOW you can activate the console ingame with Shift+O (the letter) and write down the mentioned line

Thanks, really !!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Or if you are a lazy person like me, you should just download the file from like i did and as the post suggest just drop it into the game's own renpy/common folder. It does exactly that was stated above, just you don't have to tinker! How convenient.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Just wanne drop a post saying this game is freaking great! Finally a Mom that's aggressive in her pursuit of the MC affection. Loving the animation on her side too, very intense. Overall though I am loving the characters + the quality of the renders & animations. My favo are definitely the Mom, Caroline and the Teacher. Also like the fact that there are multiple interactions available and that you can choose which woman to pursuit. I kinda miss that option in a lot of other adult games.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm guessing that only bad thing about this game will be the lack of fanart. Because of the custom models, very high quality renders and skin textures, it will be very hard for the fans to reach same level/similar quality.

Another note, after playing this I felt like I played The Witcher 3, after W3 other games looked bland and boring for a while. Now I'm having a hard time to find an adult game to play, sigh... :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: GodofKings

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I love this game. Pease keep it going for a long time. The models are lovely, the story is great. Just hoping for more blackmail action and maybe some family fun together.

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
just passing by to say.... GOD this game is a truely piece of art... all the char are stunning so sexy... i really don t have words for describe this.. superb .. amaizing... it literally made me dreams...
and the animation... we wanna talk about the animation ? this animation really can wake up a dead man in a grave.. you deserve a crown mate
great great work.. just wow.

100 / 100

BEST GAME OF THIS GENRE I EVER PLAYED !!! WELL DONE !!!

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes