DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
For me it was the quick and dirty money cheat and to change the MC name from someone's save since I didn't have the old saves anymore.
Right, forgot about changing the name. I don't see much point in cheating for money though, that's like 3 minutes of save-scumming with the minigames and you're set.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with this update. Of course it's because I'm not a big fan of Linda. The only enjoyable characters this time were Bob and Headmaster.
I just don't get why Linda is such a bit towards her husband, I don't think he deserves such a horrible treatment.

I'm looking forward to the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Guys, who's the second new character!?!? I can't seem to find her :( One was the girl with Headmaster. What about other?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Im getting a corrupted file notice for the mac mega download. i tried re downloading 3 times with same result. anyone have any ideas?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with this update. Of course it's because I'm not a big fan of Linda. The only enjoyable characters this time were Bob and Headmaster.
I just don't get why Linda is such a bit towards her husband, I don't think he deserves such a horrible treatment.

I'm looking forward to the next update.
Could be worse, my favorite character (visually) is the therapist...
I do like Linda, so no complaints there, but Bob is really having a rough time considering he's one of the very few non-asshole fathers in the incest genre.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes