goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For everybody having issues extracting the Mac version:

The problem is with the file uploaded to Mega! I had no trouble extracting the one being shared via torrent while the Mega one was giving me errors.
I had no problem with the Mac version on Mega. I did use MEGASync, though, not a browser download.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Has anyone been able to turn on the console? I tried with UnRen, and got multiply defined errors. Then I edited 00console.rpy, but that didn't do it. Finally I edited the UnRen file to comment out the config.developer line, which caused the errors to go away, but even though config.console is set to True I can't get the console to pop up with shift-O.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Has anyone been able to turn on the console? I tried with UnRen, and got multiply defined errors. Then I edited 00console.rpy, but that didn't do it. Finally I edited the UnRen file to comment out the config.developer line, which caused the errors to go away, but even though config.console is set to True I can't get the console to pop up with shift-O.
Used unren and have no problem

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, what would you even do with the console in this game?
One of the main selling points of Milfy City, besides the visuals and ever popular incest theme, is the virtually grind-free gameplay. I honestly wouldn't know what to cheat for.

Last edited:

daddyRingo

Oct 5, 2017
Don't know why, but my scene gallery isn't updating, already finished everything with Linda, still locked in the gallery? Tips?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Legit feel bad for Bob as he's a nice guy and tries to be helpful while u cheat him behind his back. Update is 10/10 though, same high quality as expected and well worth the wait.
I also like the new twin-tail character as she has that bad girl attitude, but I am curious what character will get the focus next update as we already went through the family...maybe the therapist ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Don't know why, but my scene gallery isn't updating, already finished everything with Linda, still locked in the gallery? Tips?
The gallery only updates after you've finished the very last scene with mom and the game tells you that you've reached the end.

Reactions: daddyRingo

WestN

Jun 29, 2018
Out of curiosity, what would you even do with the console in this game?
One of the main selling points of Milfy City, besides the visuals and ever popular incest theme, is the virtually grind-free gameplay. I honestly wouldn't know what to cheat for.
For me it was the quick and dirty money cheat and to change the MC name from someone's save since I didn't have the old saves anymore.

Reactions: Xumeey

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I also like the new twin-tail character as she has that bad girl attitude, but I am curious what character will get the focus next update as we already went through the family...maybe the therapist ?
I've given up on content for the therapist and teacher at this point.
If it's decided by Patreon votes then expect more younger sister stuff and some random scenes with a single-use side character or two.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes